No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Spoon I will go over the IV in every detail with you after this is sorted , but this time I was first .

WHY DID MANNY ASK SPECIFICALLY FOR TORADOL RIGHT BEFORE THE FIGHT WHEN HE HIMSELF SAID THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH HIM .

Answer it !
    Sigh..

You really are dumb.

He said in the past he has a chronic right shoulder problem. He's a filipino, he can articulate his thoughts to the media sometimes, since his English is poor.

Secondly, you said 'before' the fight.

Do you know how lions in the wild prey on the weak?

If manny said he was injured before the fight. That my friend is like Floyd smelling blood a mile away. In the art of war. You don't show weakness. If your injured you hide it. You don't tell your opponent, hey bud I'm injured. Take advantage of me okay!?

It's like a shark who smelled blood. It's over before it started. That's dumb if he bring it out in the media if he did.

Hence, he didn't. Besides it was tolerable injury so he opted to not postpone the fight, which as we later found out he aggravated his rotator cuff injury on the 4th round of the fight..

And the rest was history.

Oh and yet,

Floyd still found out about pac's injury since, if your a big fan of Floyd you know he has spies in Manny's camp.

Exhibit A

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-11-2016, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
      oh boy, not again!?

let me quote "Ring Generalship , Defense , Fight Control , Effective Aggression , all of which score BIG with judges in professional boxing , you want to leave out 1/2 the score"

remember posts 2408, 2409 and 2410? the posts that set you in semi-retirement!?

you think i lost track? ha ha ha
      Sorry I dont live in here its just my brief look into having debates with delusional people Im retired and now more time on the internet has opened my eyes up to the sheer number of ******ed thinkers there are in this world , I cannot believe how many fail to question self beliefs , how legitimately unbiased their beliefs are is never questioned , they will create a fantasy to prolong their agenda and then claim victory when they have been losing the whole time , its fckn madness , I find it fascinating how you extremist think and react to things thats said , not you in particular Tangalong just the Pac Extremist in general there is only about 5 here .

Nobody in their right mind can say Manny won that fight , and the reason is Floyds control of the fight , forget all the he missed he didnt bla blah BS , Floyd won because he CONTROLLED the fight and shut Manny down , I didnt score the fight when I first watched it and most people didnt but they unanimously knew Floyd won , look at Mannys head his corner and trainer straight after the fight , HE KNEW HE LOST , thats the short end off the stick , all the judges saw it , all the boxing trainers including Mannys seen it , all the Giants of the media saw it , all the boxing websites in the 10000s seen it , all in attendance seen , since the fight not a single reporter has questioned the decision to Floyd as a matter of fact I havent seen one legit source question the decision , fckn face reality .

FLOYD WON THE FIGHT .

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Sigh..

You really are dumb.

He said in the past he has a chronic right shoulder problem. He's a filipino, he can articulate his thoughts to the media sometimes, since his English is poor.

Secondly, you said 'before' the fight.

Do you know how lions in the wild prey on the weak?

If manny said he was injured before the fight. That my friend is like Floyd smelling blood a mile away. In the art of war. You don't show weakness. If your injured you hide it. You don't tell your opponent, hey bud I'm injured. Take advantage of me okay!?

It's like a shark who smelled blood. It's over before it started. That's dumb if he bring it out in the media if he did.

Hence, he didn't. Besides it was tolerable injury so he opted to not postpone the fight, which as we later found out he aggravated his rotator cuff injury on the 4th round of the fight..

And the rest was history.

Oh and yet,

Floyd still found out about pac's injury since, if your a big fan of Floyd you know he has spies in Manny's camp.

Exhibit A

Whoa up with the spewing sht , one step at a time .

Dont play no speaka da English .
        Manny stated as clear as day just a few days ago , my shoulder was PERFECT before the fight the injury happened during .

WHY DID MANNY WANT A SHOT OF TORADOL BEFORE THE FIGHT ?

Stay on track we will beat each obstacle down one by one your turn is next , its about Toradol for the minute , so answer the question .

Comment

Whoa up with the spewing sht , one step at a time .

Dont play no speaka da English .
          Manny stated as clear as day just a few days ago , my shoulder was PERFECT before the fight the injury happened during .

WHY DID MANNY WANT A SHOT OF TORADOL BEFORE THE FIGHT ?

Stay on track we will beat each obstacle down one by one your turn is next , its about Toradol for the minute , so answer the question .
          Ahm.. I just did. You must have a comprehension disorder lol

And ive answered tons of your lame questions in here. So you owe me one at least.

So why is it that there is no doctor coming out to confirm floyd's 750 ml iv needs for that fight? Till this day none has come out and vouched for him to clear his name. Why?
          Last edited by Spoon23; 02-11-2016, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Ahm.. I just did.

And ive answered tons of your lame questions in here. So you owe me one at least.

So why is it that there is no doctor coming out to confirm floyd's 750 ml iv needs for that fight? Till this day none has come out and vouched for him to clear his name. Why?
            NO you didnt you tried to make up a kids vision of humble Manny cant speak English and so when he stats as clear as day that his shoulder is perfect before the fight , you say he is lying .

Youre such a mentally fked up kid , its pretty obvious what he was trying to do and that legit assumption along with Arum saying Manny has had this same shoulder problem since 2009 TORADOL suddenly brings all his fights since 2009 into question .

Why would MANNY specifically want TORADOL and then not want something else when TORADOL was refused ?
            Last edited by Reloaded; 02-11-2016, 10:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
              oh boy, not again!?

let me quote "Ring Generalship , Defense , Fight Control , Effective Aggression , all of which score BIG with judges in professional boxing , you want to leave out 1/2 the score"

remember posts 2408, 2409 and 2410? the posts that set you in semi-retirement!?

you think i lost track? ha ha ha
              Dang!

I just realized reloaded has been hybernating since the time he left so many of our unanswered question hahaha..

He still hasn't answered any of mine and yours.. Major duck move! He really is a fan of Floyd hahaha

Now I have a new question he can't answer. The guy is now master of disappearing. Any moment now. Poof! Hahaha

Comment

Ahm.. I just did. You must have a comprehension disorder lol

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Dang!

I just realized reloaded has been hybernating since the time he left so many of our unanswered question hahaha..

He still hasn't answered any of mine and yours.. Major duck move! He really is a fan of Floyd hahaha

Now I have a new question he can't answer. The guy is now master of disappearing. Any moment now. Poof! Hahaha

NO you didnt you tried to make up a kids vision of humble Manny cant speak English and so when he stats as clear as day that his shoulder is perfect before the fight , you say he is lying .

Youre such a mentally fked up kid , its pretty obvious what he was trying to do and that legit assumption along with Arum saying Manny has had this same shoulder problem since 2009 TORADOL suddenly brings all his fights since 2009 into question .

Why would MANNY specifically want TORADOL and then not want something else when TORADOL was refused ?

Comment

Exactly, that's a type of sportsman that he is.

Some are okay with cheating.

But to most sports fan and athletes, the essence of sports is sportsmanship and fair game.

To win a game with honor and dignity intact, and knowing that you earned it fair and square is what the true essence of any sport is all about.

Sadly, some fans see cheating and gaming the system is fine.

Floyd is not the only athlete to take any advantage he can get. Look at all the professional athelets, Olympic athelets, politicians and XXX.
                  For some, winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.

Catch Weights to me are not cool. Being able to choose your ref, very uncool.
                  Floyd was mad at Tony Weeks for letting Maidana rough him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Floyd is not the only athlete to take any advantage he can get. Look at all the professional athelets, Olympic athelets, politicians and XXX.
                    For some, winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.

Catch Weights to me are not cool. Being able to choose your ref, very uncool.
                    Floyd was mad at Tony Weeks for letting Maidana rough him up.
                    Your a smart guy , why do you think Manny would ask for TORADOL right before the fight when he said then and he said it again now there was nothing wrong , if there is nothing wrong why would he want TORADOL .

Have you read up on what TORADOL does for athletes in contact sports , fck me its being called a wonder drug its outa control in football and many want it banned .

Hows this for a comment by a world class pro speaking about TORADOL
                    “People spend so much time talking about HGH, steroids, and I think these are the real performance enhancers,” Fujita said.

What do you think about the TORADOL cloud over Manny , do you think he has been cheating with this stuff all this time , maybe that was his superman drug of choice , what do you think Zaroku ?
                    Last edited by Reloaded; 02-11-2016, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Fine how much does Ring Generalship play in scoring points your opinion will do ?
                      first you have to give me what ring generalship is.

Comment

Working...
                      X