Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    or did he ever step on any school?
    Huh? Is English not your first language or something? Please form a coherent sentence and try again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
      I wonder if they'll put this much effort into his presidency campaign. Just imagine, an elementary school drop out as your leader.
      Wow convenient. You put me in your ignore list so i cant post in your thread and now your in my thread. You guys are just so transparent like Floyd's fluke win hahaha

I don't do that, all shapes and sizes go to my thread. I'm all about fair game.

Comment

Huh? Is English not your first language or something? Please form a coherent sentence and try again.
        he is running for senate seat not the presidency

and a school drop out as a leader was the context.

you don't have to be the head of the state to become a leader.

floyd is the leader of genius floyd fans

and he did not even went to school.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
          and he did not even went to school.
          There you go again with the incoherent sentences. Was English not your first language?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Wow convenient. You put me in your ignore list so i cant post in your thread and now your in my thread. You guys are just so transparent like Floyd's fluke win hahaha

I don't do that, all shapes and sizes go to my thread. I'm all about fair game.
            Huh? I have no idea what you're talking about Kel.

Comment

There you go again with the incoherent sentences. Was English not your first language?
              so pac running for president is coherent?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Floyd did land a great low blow which I am not scoring.

I'm presuming that was round 3. Manny even blocked that punch .... or else that would have stung!

Comment

• Round by round first three. Not viewed in slow motion.

Round 1 Mayweather He landed better quality shots a couple of hard ones. One on the chin, the other on the chest.

Round 2 Mayweather.
                  In the clinches Mayweather lands body shots while Manny waited for Bayless to break them. Floyd road Manny's neck down. Bayless warned him. In the clinches Floyd it hitting PAC in the body. Manny comes forward but not being very effective overall. He did land one good body/chest shot on Floyd.

Round 3 I gave to PAC for being more effective. I though Bayless was to kind to Floyd. He had PAC in a headlock and landed a good body shot. I don't give Floyd credit for that shot and think Bayless didn't warn him properly. Floyd pushes the limits.

Round 4 was PAC's. He landed the cleaner shots. Floyd still holding, but not egregious enough to take points.

Round 5 was Floyd's, PAC did a little head locking there. I was glad to see Bayless not punish PAC for things Floyd has been doing.

Round 6 can go either way. They both landed, but the punches had no effect on each other. How do we score it? I can give it to Floyd for neutralizing Manny, or I can give it to Manny for agression that isn't effective. The number of blocked & ineffective punches???

Round 7. Floyd But I can see how it could go to PAC, 60 -40 Floyd.

PAC got knocked back, but he was off balance. Floyd pushed Manny's neck down and was warned by Bayless. At this point I would think about telling Floyd that he is doing the same push head down techniques but in different ways, headlock, forearm push down, etc, let him know you are not gonna take it as the ref. he does the same things but is kinda slick to do it in different ways. Not many effective punches landed by either man, many blocked by both men.

Round 8 Floyd. PAC was coming forward but was ineffective. He couldn't pin Floyd on the ropes and land big ****s. Manny seemed to Land a few body shots, but the camera angle prevented me from seeing where they landed, or if they had any effect. This fight is more like Olympic fencing than boxing.

I will try to finish this later. But I got a day job brother spoon.

Comment

• [QUOTE=ADP02;16456092]I'm presuming that was round 3. Manny even blocked that punch .... or else that would have stung![/QUOTEround 3, but manny deflected it into a low blow. I am not scoring it. It seems to have bothered Manny a bit, so he didn't block it, he deflected it into a low blow.

Comment

• Thread Views: 54000
                      Times spoon23 has come to this thread: 38000

Comment

Working...
                      X