Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Your a winner!

Next..

Wait...what? I asked you to discuss the videos. Isn't that what you wanted? Why don't you want to discuss the videos anymore???

LOL

Gotcha Let it be known that you've bowed down. Nothing else to see here.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Wait...what? I asked you to discuss the videos. Isn't that what you wanted? Why don't you want to discuss the videos anymore???

LOL

Gotcha Let it be known that you've bowed down. Nothing else to see here.
      Yes you did. Yes you did

Travestyny:

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-08-2016, 01:09 AM.

Comment

And yet with all that biased and limited as you say, you tried to watch one video as per request by tangalog and then you realize, round 3 truly belongs to Pac.

There are 4 more videos. If you change your mind

If it really is biased and limited as you say then present your case. Simple.

It's not complicated.

# time stamp it bud or exit

You don't see your own bias. This is driving me away. Good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          You don't see your own bias. This is driving me away. Good luck.
          As I've said. Make a thread about it. We'll discuss it.

You can't jumble that up here. This thread which has gone this far, is about the 5 videos of 5 rounds. It didn't say 12 videos of 12 rounds Zaroku.

Make one. I promise I'll join in.

Cheers!
          Last edited by Spoon23; 02-08-2016, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Yes you did. Yes you did

Travestyny,

Comment

• Yup the hypocrisy tsk tsk tsk..

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
              Truth. Overhyped promotion and a massive let down /rip off.
              Now your learning considerthis. Yes your hero played like a vagina in the biggest fight in boxing.

Rip off is an understatement. He literally ran and hugged his way to a cool 200 million dollars heist.

You're seeing the light brotha'

Comment

Yup the hypocrisy tsk tsk tsk..

Now your learning considerthis. Yes your hero played like a vagina in the biggest fight in boxing.

Rip off is an understatement. He literally ran and hugged his way to a cool 200 million dollars heist.

You're seeing the light brotha'
                Lol...you sure spend a lot of time digging up old posts...pretty lame. Floyd is far from my hero...you just like to assign that label to people who disagree with you. A classic b1tch move. I've said from day 1 the fight was ****, a ripp off and neither guy performed well...so what's your point?
                Do you ever get bored of being a complete tool and the monotonous tasks that go along with it. Day in and day out...more of the same lol. It's your life buddy...i don't care.

Last edited by Real King Kong; 02-08-2016, 01:59 AM.

Comment

• I wonder what Spoon's wife thinks of his excessive Pacquiao knob riding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                    I wonder what Spoon's wife thinks of his excessive Pacquiao knob riding.
                    probably the same as what your wife thinks of your excessive Floyd knob riding.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      With all due respect to you, there is no way that I'm going to waste my time giving a detailed account of each punch per round. That is ludicrous and unnecessary. Have you done the same?

Only one random dude from youtube has, and I've already pointed out how his analysis is subjective, and how he feels some type of way about Mayweather, Black boxers, and Black people in general, which makes him incapable of giving a just, fair, and unbiased analysis. Furthermore, at the end of the video series, he calls everyone "suckers" after admitting he lied about Pacquaio dominating the fight. What really else is there to discuss?

If you want to write up your analysis about who gets hurt more and by how many hits, I'd surely read it. We talked about ignoring commentators, so please don't tell me you're willing to accept what the biased slow motion videos say as your part in this discussion.
                      well, if this is the end of the line for you in this thread, so be it....

for i will not allow myself to be dragged into racism issues....

nor am i inclined now to prolong our exchanges here...

Comment

Working...
                      X