No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    When PAC was on Ariza Shakes he was a beast. Roid Rage each and every fight, awesome..

Then Ariza started giving boxing advice to Manny, because Freddy couldn't shout loud enough. This fact drove a wedge between roach & Ariza, causing Freddy to get rid of Ariza & his shakes.

Without Ariza Shakes Manny stopped knocking people out. His attacks lacked the raw roid force needed to KO his opponents. The myth of the Manny was exposed, yet PAC fans blame other fighters for using 'memo mix' and Ariza Shakes! Hypocrites.
    Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
    you are drunk and you are lost....

you are going to mandaluyong, not makati...

there is a separate thread where the above post may be deemed to belong....

where roach discussed pac did not carry his power....
    They are desperate.

They try to relieve the Marquez glory in a Floyd Pac thread. That's just cringe worthy hahaha

Ariza shakes debunked.

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-04-2016, 10:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
      you are drunk and you are lost....

you are going to mandaluyong, not makati...

there is a separate thread where the above post may be deemed to belong....

where roach discussed pac did not carry his power....
      I will be drunk when I go to Burgos street. But not now.

Btw, San Miguel beer is much better than Corona.

I want to go to non tourist restaurants & bars when I get there. I love it when I meet people and we can just talk.

I look forward to eating elbow to elbow with my Filipino people. I have travelled to many countries and I always enjoy meeting people, but the Filipinos are my people. In a previous life, I must have been a Filipino.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        They are desperate.

They try to relieve the Marquez glory in a Floyd Pac thread. That's just cringe worthy hahaha

Ariza shakes debunked.

LMAO!!! Freddy is always full of crap.

If you believe Freddy, then believe Freddy when he said Floyd won a boring fight.

Comment

LMAO!!! Freddy is always full of crap.

If you believe Freddy, then believe Freddy when he said Floyd won a boring fight.
          I just believe Freddie in this one since it's true Pac didn't carry his power to 147.

He never did have a one punch KO power at that weight anyways.

He pulverized people with multiple shots @ 147 never a one shot punch.

But @ lower weights he was a beast.. That is true. He was a midget after all. His tysonesque power was only up to 140.

Anyway, that's for another thread.. This is a pac may thread so if you like discussing that go there instead.

Cheers!

Comment

I just believe Freddie in this one since it's true Pac didn't carry his power to 147.

But @ lower weights he was a beast.. That is true. He was a midget after all. His tysonesque power was only up to 140.

Anyway, that's for another thread.. This is a pac may thread so if you like discussing that go there instead.

Cheers!

Floyd won a boring fight.

Comment

Floyd won a boring fight.
              No he didn't. Floyd lost a boring fight

# videos don't lie

Comment

# videos don't lie
                Why did Freddy say Manny lost. There are no disputed results in Freddie's mind.

So when Freddy says things you like, he knows what he is talking about, but....

But, when Freddie says Manny lost a boring fight... He doesn't know what he is talking about..... ????

I say he is full of crap and can't be trusted.

Comment

Cheers!

Can your selective view of what you want to believe be wrong?? Do you believe what you hope to be true??? Yet, dismiss what you don't want to be true???

Comment

# videos don't lie
                    Yes they do I already proved how Floyd won clearly your BS videos are only half the scoring and created by a Pacfart , you cant be this dopey kid , you lost and you dont even know you lost , no wonder you think Manny won youre a slow kid that sits in the corner crying " DID NOT " boo hoo " DID NOT " stomp boo hoo " DID NOT " another page start again , for fck sake !

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      Yes they do I already proved how Floyd won clearly your BS videos are only half the scoring and created by a Pacfart , you cant be this dopey kid , you lost and you dont even know you lost , no wonder you think Manny won youre a slow kid that sits in the corner crying " DID NOT " boo hoo " DID NOT " stomp boo hoo " DID NOT " another page start again , for fck sake !
                      give an example of:

ring general ship

effective aggression

fight control

and tell me how do you incorporate that in scoring a round.

Comment

Working...
                      X