No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Ive blown your BS videos out of the water , you really are a delusional ****** , something is not right with you up top thats been proven all the way through .

This thread is a medal for the ******ity of extremist fanboys , there is no second prizes kid you lost badly so did Manny , two fakes exposed .
    ??

Where in what form? Enlighten me.. How did you dispute 5 videos? Why don't you start with one first. You seem to be lost buddy.. How much crystal meth have you had for breakfast?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      ??

Where in what form? Enlighten me.. How did you dispute 5 videos? Why don't you start with one first. You seem to be lost buddy.. How much crystal meth have you had for breakfast?
      Go and read your own BS thread instead of trying to answer instantly lol you got smashed everywhere you engaged , just look for your cartoons youre generally well beaten when the cartoons come out lol .

Youre a joke kid , like I said Manny and you 2 fakes exposed .

Comment

Go and read your own BS thread instead of trying to answer instantly lol you got smashed everywhere you engaged , just look for your cartoons youre generally well beaten when the cartoons come out lol .

Youre a joke kid , like I said Manny and you 2 fakes exposed .
        Lol you come in here to my thread over and over and I'm a joke. Harsh man.

Once you step in to my lair. Be prepared to embrace my thread or to dispute it. Since your delusional mind thinks you have disputed it. Then I guess you don't have to comeback again hahaha

Exit is just right there buddy. Cya!

P.S. if you decided to comeback.. Don't forget to answer my question. Just in case

# undisputed thread

# 50,000 viewers, 240 pages speaks for itself
        Last edited by Spoon23; 02-04-2016, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Lol you come in here to my thread over and over and I'm a joke. Harsh man.

Once you step in to my lair. Be prepaid to embrace my thread or to dispute it. Since your delusional mind thinks you have disputed it. Then I guess you don't have to comeback again hahaha

Exit is just right there buddy. Cya!

P.S. if you decided to comeback.. Don't forget to answer my question. Just in case
          Ive come in and tried to respect the posts but there comes a limit of accepting BS where I cannot respect imbeciles that lie and are too embarrassed to admit their own race .

Your thread failed and so did you along with a very small group of extremist , they ran just like you lol .

Now you dont want to debate me lol , you have a sinking feeling in your gut with a red flushed face like a Baboons ass because the Elephant in the room is too powerful for you to over come , truth will alway beat BS , you should have understood how a boxing match is scored then you would understand why 99% of the world audience know Floyd won clearly .

Ring Generalship , Defence , Effective Aggression , Fight Control . it beat Manny like a lap dog and it beat you and this BS thread just as precisely .

Comment

Ive come in and tried to respect the posts but there comes a limit of accepting BS where I cannot respect imbeciles that lie and are too embarrassed to admit their own race .

Your thread failed and so did you along with a very small group of extremist , they ran just like you lol .

Now you dont want to debate me lol , you have a sinking feeling in your gut with a red flushed face like a Baboons ass because the Elephant in the room is too powerful for you to over come , truth will alway beat BS , you should have understood how a boxing match is scored then you would understand why 99% of the world audience know Floyd won clearly .

Ring Generalship , Defence , Effective Aggression , Fight Control . it beat Manny like a lap dog and it beat you and this BS thread just as precisely .

Sigh..

Answer my question or learn to comprehend first. That's were you're lacking. Your words are scattered all over the place..

Your words: Ring Generalship , Defence , Effective Aggression , Fight Control . it beat Manny like a lap dog and it beat you and this BS thread just as precisel

Now why is that? So you will understand where I'm coming from I'll reverse it..

Now it's me saying your words, Ring Generalship , Defence , Effective Aggression , Fight Control . it beat Floyd like a lap dog and it beat you and this BS thread just as precisel

@ now, does that mean I've proven Pac beat Floyd if I follow your words?

Comprehension buddy. It's a good thing.

# 50,000 viewed, 240 pages, undisputed Epic thread

This is the cue for you to, Reload buddy

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-04-2016, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Manny gives the best head on the planet, rumor has it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                Here let's relieve the glory. Just a reminder Marquez is not part of this thread.

But it's intermission time hehe

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                nothing like the good ole fl0wemoe living through Marquez. Get your own glory. Go relive the sparring session between your lover (Floyd) and Pacquiao.

Pathetic..

Oh, what's the difference between a roided up Marquez and a roided up Floyd?

Answer: the difference is a roided up Marquez knocks out his opponents, a roided up Floyd still needs to run and hug for 12 vagina rounds hahaha

Next..

# a true warrior goes out in his shield while a ***** boxer runs and hugs to a marathon event
                Last edited by Spoon23; 02-04-2016, 09:08 PM.

Comment

****** there is 12 rounds , Manny lost 8 clearly .

You really are little kid and not a very smart one .
                  He lost 8 rds in real time & in slow motion.

Rumor has it, "Manny sold Freddy his Pinoy Boy corner man who is making the 'wild card' crazy wild!"

Comment

Here let's relieve the glory. Just a reminder Marquez is not part of this thread.

But it's intermission time hehe

Pathetic..

Oh, what's the difference between a roided up Marquez and a roided up Floyd?

Answer: the difference is a roided up Marquez knocks out his opponents, a roided up Floyd still needs to run and hug for 12 vagina rounds hahaha

Next..

# a true warrior goes out in his shield while a ***** boxer runs and hugs to a marathon event

When PAC was on Ariza Shakes he was a beast. Roid Rage each and every fight, awesome..

Then Ariza started giving boxing advice to Manny, because Freddy couldn't shout loud enough. This fact drove a wedge between roach & Ariza, causing Freddy to get rid of Ariza & his shakes.

Without Ariza Shakes Manny stopped knocking people out. His attacks lacked the raw roid force needed to KO his opponents. The myth of the Manny was exposed, yet PAC fans blame other fighters for using 'memo mix' and Ariza Shakes! Hypocrites.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      When PAC was on Ariza Shakes he was a beast. Roid Rage each and every fight, awesome..

Then Ariza started giving boxing advice to Manny, because Freddy couldn't shout loud enough. This fact drove a wedge between roach & Ariza, causing Freddy to get rid of Ariza & his shakes.

Without Ariza Shakes Manny stopped knocking people out. His attacks lacked the raw roid force needed to KO his opponents. The myth of the Manny was exposed, yet PAC fans blame other fighters for using 'memo mix' and Ariza Shakes! Hypocrites.
                      you are drunk and you are lost....

you are going to mandaluyong, not makati...

there is a separate thread where the above post may be deemed to belong....

where roach discussed pac did not carry his power....

Comment

Working...
                      X