Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    5 clean jabs will outscore one power punch
    Now with Reloaded's theory of scoring. We can get a more accurate scoring. Thanks Reloaded. Let's use your theory.

ROUND 3

Compubox bogus score, scored it 15/27 punches Floyd

Compubox bogus score, scored it 5/35 Pac

Video evidence gives the round to Pac 9 To Floyd 6

Now assuming we follow RELOADED's scoring ways.

And I quote reloaded, "5 clean jabs will outscore one power punch"

Thus, in that round 5 power punch landed by Pac on Floyd's chin.

So based on Reloaded's theory in scoring.

Since 5 shots were power punches by Pac then we have to multiply that to at least equivalent to 4 jabs since 5 clean jabs outweigh a power punch.

Thus, 4jabs = 1 power punch (according to reloaded)

5 power punch x 4 (4jabs = 1 power punch) = 20 pts

Add the remaining 4 shots of Pac from the 9 pts he got = 24 pts for Pac

While Floyd,

since it's all weak jabs at that round it still stays @ 6 pts

Now if we believe Reloaded's theory in scoring the real score should now be

24 Pac to 6 pts Floyd

Now that just shows the level of caliber Pac is in compared to Floyd ( note this round was given to Floyd)

# if we also add effective aggression and ring generalship which obviously was pac's in this round, since he commanded the center of the ring and effectively backed Floyd up against the ropes over and over as he outscored Floyd, shows who's in command of the ring.

This turns into a no brainer. Cake walk for Pac. ROUND 3 PAC.

# thank you reloaded. You just made it more interesting
    Last edited by Spoon23; 02-04-2016, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• ****** there is 12 rounds , Manny lost 8 clearly .

You really are little kid and not a very smart one .

Comment

****** there is 12 rounds , Manny lost 8 clearly .

You really are little kid and not a very smart one .
        ****** haha

I'm sampling your theory. It's a sample.

Now we know, that round 3 really belongs to Pac. By a landslide. Thanks man.

That's one video.

Now, I have 4 other videos you can dispute in my thread.

Oh, and don't forget to answer my question. You seem to forget.

8-4 Pac.
        Last edited by Spoon23; 02-04-2016, 05:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Now with Reloaded's theory of scoring. We can get a more accurate scoring. Thanks Reloaded. Let's use your theory.

ROUND 3

Compubox bogus score, scored it 15/27 punches Floyd

Compubox bogus score, scored it 5/35 Pac

Video evidence gives the round to Pac 9 To Floyd 6

Now assuming we follow RELOADED's scoring ways.

And I quote reloaded, "5 clean jabs will outscore one power punch"

Thus, in that round 5 power punch landed by Pac on Floyd's chin.

So based on Reloaded's theory in scoring.

Since 5 shots were power punches by Pac then we have to multiply that to at least equivalent to 4 jabs since 5 clean jabs outweigh a power punch.

Thus, 4jabs = 1 power punch (according to reloaded)

5 power punch x 4 (4jabs = 1 power punch) = 20 pts

Add the remaining 4 shots of Pac from the 9 pts he got = 24 pts for Pac

While Floyd,

since it's all weak jabs at that round it still stays @ 6 pts

Now if we believe Reloaded's theory in scoring the real score should now be

24 Pac to 6 pts Floyd

Now that just shows the level of caliber Pac is in compared to Floyd ( note this round was given to Floyd)

# if we also add effective aggression and ring generalship which obviously was pac's in this round, since he commanded the center of the ring and effectively backed Floyd up against the ropes over and over as he outscored Floyd, shows who's in command of the ring.

This turns into a no brainer. Cake walk for Pac. ROUND 3 PAC.

# thank you reloaded. You just made it more interesting

Bahahahahaaha

Look at this guys desperate formulas and calculations

Poor guy hahaha type moar bro

Comment

• Originally posted by SUCIO416 View Post
            Bahahahahaaha

Awwww so affected.. It's your fl0mo buddies formula. Enjoy! Hope your ass is stitched back again. You snitch you hehehe.

Don't forget your roots. Embrace your fl0mo self. Embrace it.

Originally posted by SUCIO416 View Post
            floyd fans are annoying
            Last edited by Spoon23; 02-04-2016, 05:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUCIO416 View Post
              Bahahahahaaha

He is such a child that will rearrange anything in a child like manner to convince himself , poor kid if I was his old man Id foot him up the ass for being such a empty head ****** , only the internet reveals people as ****** its like when a child is under a false name they can be a moron and nobody knows .

Remember here is a kid that lies about his age and is too embarrassed to admit he is Filipino , what a disgrace he has no creditability at all .

Comment

He is such a child that will rearrange anything in a child like manner to convince himself , poor kid if I was his old man Id foot him up the ass for being such a empty head ****** , only the internet reveals people as ****** its like when a child is under a false name they can be a moron and nobody knows .

Remember here is a kid that lies about his age and is too embarrassed to admit he is Filipino , what a disgrace he has no creditability at all .
                Since, I follow your teachings - I'm a child

Wow, just wow..

I thought you'll be flattered I'm taking your theories seriously. You blindsided me again Reloaded. I thought you'll be proud of me hehehe

Since, I'm a kid. Where's my lollipop? I followed your theories. I should be rewarded!

# still waiting for you to answer my question.. I didn't forget
                Last edited by Spoon23; 02-04-2016, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Since, I follow your teachings - I'm a child

Wow, just wow..

I thought you'll be flattered I'm taking your theories seriously. You blindsided me again Reloaded. I thought you'll be proud of me hehehe

Since, I'm a kid. Where's my lollipop? I followed your theories. I should be rewarded!

# still waiting for you to answer my question.. I didn't forget
                  You didnt follow me you tried to muddy the clear water but you know what Im saying is right , youre trying in a child like way to get around the Elephant in the room and you cant and so youre in panic mode as your self proclaimed epic BS thread is now a testimonial to the desperation and ******ity of Pac extremists .

I beat the 4 extremists because they dont know how a boxing match is scored , you left out 1/2 the procedure of scoring the half Floyd totally dominated in lol

Comment

You didnt follow me you tried to muddy the clear water but you know what Im saying is right , youre trying in a child like way to get around the Elephant in the room and you cant and so youre in panic mode as your self proclaimed epic BS thread is now a testimonial to the desperation and ******ity of Pac extremists .

I beat the 4 extremists because they dont know how a boxing match is scored , you left out 1/2 the procedure of scoring the half Floyd totally dominated in lol
                    Oh shucks.. Tried to follow your ways.. Too bad it didn't work the way you want me to put it together. Maybe if I do it inside the Floyd fans club lala land I might have a score were in Floyd wins by a landslide.

Well as I've been saying in this thread..

# dispute it

# 50,000 viewers, 240 plus pages, not a single Floyd fan or fl0mo soul has ever disputed the truth in these videos. But, a fl0mo champion is amidst, RELOADED! He will champion the fl0mo cause. As we wait as he gather 200 dollars from his fellow comrades
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 02-04-2016, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Oh shucks.. Tried to follow your ways.. Too bad it didn't work the way you want me to put it together. Maybe if I do it inside the Floyd fans club lala land I might have a score were in Floyd wins by a landslide.

Well as I've been saying in this thread..

# dispute it

# 50,000 viewers, 240 plus pages, not a single Floyd fan or fl0mo soul has ever disputed the truth in these videos. But, a fl0mo champion is amidst, RELOADED! He will champion the fl0mo cause. As we wait as he gather 200 dollars from his comrades
                      Ive blown your BS videos out of the water , you really are a delusional ****** , something is not right with you up top thats been proven all the way through .

This thread is a medal for the ******ity of extremist fanboys , there is no second prizes kid you lost badly so did Manny , two fakes exposed .

Comment

Working...
                      X