Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Good ones!
    there would be more fun facts if only i could find out what time exactly did biffer announced the winner of the fight.

the official day May 2

the official year 2015

the official time: ? ? ?

was it 9:00PM, 9:30PM, or 10:00PM

vegas time - anybody still remembers?
    Last edited by Rath; 02-01-2016, 01:49 AM.

Comment

WOW Reloaded I can't believe you went there ...... with no proof!

I know we are on opposite sides of the fence on most discussions but that is as far as I went with anyone here. Just discuss. You should know better than that. I guess you got all defensive because I remind you that you went from being the CW Nazi to saying that "not all CWs are alike" once Floyd was doing it.

I never red K anyone, never put anyone on ignore or any of that. I just come here to get some boxing news and discuss.
      Remember the convo we had about relatives only one person could take what was said and be offended in any way that person was you , I follow my gut feelings I,ll just leave at that .

Nothing to do with CWs I dont know why you keep bringing it up when Ive answered every time , I dont like any CWs whether Mayweathers or Mannys I dont like CWs never have and never will , the ideology of a CW sounds great to the man in the street because he dont understand the consequences , but its a double edged sword .

Its important to understand not all CWs are the same , Im dumbfounded that you suggest they are the same , how can you think such a preposterous thing and say you know boxing , some CWs have no ill effect at all , while some totally destroy the fighters chances of winning long before the bell rings , how the fck can it mean the same in all CW fights , silliest thing Ive seen in here for awhile .

When I started jumping on Manny for his CWs he was the only one ever too do it as often as he did and in the same circumstances , Ive always said Manny or his trainer found the loop hole where a great little fighter could move up and beat drained bigger fighters , Manny did exactly that on the big stage and gained a few million fans over night it was the emergence of the hype train that Manny was this terminator , but that was a scam he wasnt and his resume proves it . Take the CWs and shot fighters away and Manny hurt nobody . At the time I said that you didnt like it and ran away with the faeries , if you want to debate Mannys CWs or compare them to Mayweather Canelo CW , lets go .
      Last edited by Reloaded; 02-01-2016, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Check it out. Previous pages in this thread there is Spoon23 but you responded to Spoon32 .... different poster I would think when reading the last few posts of his.
        I don't think I was reported by anyone here. I believe my posts on Islam really hurt a few guys who believe in that kinda thing. Religion is a very sensitive topic.

About Spoon32, he has recently found out that I am his father. A youthful indiscretion, my seed spewed deeply into his mother, and he was born. As a child he was always a stubborn little boy. He would always sleep with a spoon in his A55. Now in his late 20's, his fixation with spoons continues. He has been a taint licker his whole life. Unfortunately he denies his Filipino heritage. 32 is his record for rectal spoons!
        Last edited by Zaroku; 02-01-2016, 07:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Remember the convo we had about relatives only one person could take what was said and be offended in any way that person was you , I follow my gut feelings I,ll just leave at that .

Nothing to do with CWs I dont know why you keep bringing it up when Ive answered every time , I dont like any CWs whether Mayweathers or Mannys I dont like CWs never have and never will , the ideology of a CW sounds great to the man in the street because he dont understand the consequences , but its a double edged sword .

Its important to understand not all CWs are the same , Im dumbfounded that you suggest they are the same , how can you think such a preposterous thing and say you know boxing , some CWs have no ill effect at all , while some totally destroy the fighters chances of winning long before the bell rings , how the fck can it mean the same in all CW fights , silliest thing Ive seen in here for awhile .

When I started jumping on Manny for his CWs he was the only one ever too do it as often as he did and in the same circumstances , Ive always said Manny or his trainer found the loop hole where a great little fighter could move up and beat drained bigger fighters , Manny did exactly that on the big stage and gained a few million fans over night it was the emergence of the hype train that Manny was this terminator , but that was a scam he wasnt and his resume proves it . Take the CWs and shot fighters away and Manny hurt nobody . At the time I said that you didnt like it and ran away with the faeries , if you want to debate Mannys CWs or compare them to Mayweather Canelo CW , lets go .

I hate CW's. At a CW of 142, PAC beats Tyson Fury for the HW championship of the world. Pure garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon32 View Post
            lol you mad and cant handle the truth.

Pac is undefeated and the goat.

Go watch JMM Pac in reverse mode and youll see Pac got up and won the fight.

Fl0mo
            This is good stuff! LMAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
              Fun Fact: all three judges scored all of the first 8 round identically the same.

Fun Fact: two judges feldman and clements scored all 12 rounds identically the same

Fun Fact: Moretti only missed 9th and 10th rounds, if not, all three judges would have scored the bout all full 12 rounds of them identically the same.

Fun Fact: there were 12 individual score cards per judge, 36 individual score cards total. not a single time did the person who tallied the score noticed he was putting blue score on red corner.

Fun Fact: the person who tallied the score on the final score card made 36 mistakes and never noticed it.

Fun Fact: Floyd suffered first career dehydration @146lbs. when he employs two of the best Strength and Conditioning coach in the business (Floyd never had a strength and conditioning coach prior)
              Lol nice research.

Here's another fun fact:

ASEAN bolt vs Floyd- who wins? I say in the ring Floyd can win it, on the track 'n field Floyd can also win it if he's allowed by USADA and WADA to mask his PEDS with IVS, but without those PEDS in Floyd's system, ASEAN Bolt smokes him.

Comment

Fun fact ..... almost everyone involved are from NEVADA and Floyd's the homer.

Fun fact ..... Dave Moretti judged something like 9 out of 11 past Floyd fights.

Fun fact ..... Floyd got USADA to agree to get Manny to sign a contract where if Floyd comes out positive in his testing, he can get a retroactive TUE and not even let the NSAC and his opponent know about it.

Fun fact ..... Floyd got an IV after the weigh in even though he was drinking lots of fluids after the weigh in and came in at 146lbs just like he always does in his 147 weigh ins and said making weight was easy.

Fun fact..... Floyd said that giving urine contributed to his dehydration. Unfortunately, that is a lie from Floyd. Not a fact.

Fun fact ..... Floyd said that giving blood contributed to his dehydration. Unfortunately, that is a lie from Floyd. Not a fact since the last time he gave blood was 10 days before the weigh in.

Fun fact ..... Floyd said that training contributed to his dehydration. Unfortunately, that is a lie from Floyd since by then, Floyd had tapered his training since it was the day of the weigh in. The day before the fight!!! There was no long enduring training sessions going on at that point!!!
                If this was tennis those serves would have been aces!

And If Floyd was a dog he'll be a poodle

I miss the days when boxing was a real blood sport.

boxing today is pretty much like this... run, potshot, then hug, hug, hug... then potshot again, run, run, run, then hug. repeat and rinse again 12 X.

And if Floyd was a mascot..

You get the picture hehehe

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  If this was tennis those serves would have been aces!

And If Floyd was a dog he'll be a poodle

I miss the days when boxing was a real blood sport.

boxing today is pretty much like this... run, potshot, then hug, hug, hug... then potshot again, run, run, run, then hug. repeat and rinse again 12 X.

And if Floyd was a mascot..

You get the picture hehehe

Spoon23 vs Spoon32?

Who wins??

LMAO!

Comment

• fun facts: rath x spoon true pact@rd love

Comment

• Wow my thread has gone viral. 46,000 views, 200 plus pages,

# the truth is out Floyd lost this bout

.. it just shows that there are too many crooks in boxing

You only have to look at this picture to see fear doesn't belong in the winner circle tsk tsk tsk..

Comment

Working...
                      X