Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The thread starter is experiencing actual grief. The level of depression makes me wonder how he will cope with bereavement; he will probably develop schizophrenia.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      The thread starter is experiencing actual grief. The level of depression makes me wonder how he will cope with bereavement; he will probably develop schizophrenia.
      If it results in him not posting here anymore, then I'm all for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
        After watching Fury Klitschko the Floyd Manny fight now looks like The Thrilla In Manilla
        True, even in slow motion Pac/May fight was still faster lol

Comment

• To Floyd fans,

Thank you for visiting my thread. Now aside from worrying about my health. You dont have to I'm fine no worries. Thank you for Your concern.

Now back to the program, as I've mentioned earlier, either you contribute to the topic at hand or if you can't take the heat just walk away.

You can try to dispute the video that has taken new life to what really happened in that strange night of boxing.

Contribute or walk away. Simple.

Enjoy the video folks.
          Last edited by Spoon23; 11-29-2015, 07:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            To Floyd fans,

Thank you for visiting my thread. Now aside from worrying about my health. You dont have to I'm fine no worries. Thank you for Your concern.

Now back to the program, as I've mentioned earlier, either you contribute to the topic at hand or if you can't take the heat just walk away.

You can try to dispute the video that has taken new life to what really happened in that strange night of boxing.

Contribute or walk away. Simple.

Enjoy the video folks.
            No, you're not fine and i doubt anyone is worried...thinking you're fine is unfortunately part of your mental illness. There's help out there.
            Last edited by Real King Kong; 11-29-2015, 07:32 PM.

Comment

• I do kind of feel bad for you, Spoon. You regurgitate that "Floyd fans" can't handle facts. But the facts are that Manny has a loss to Floyd. He will forever have a loss to Floyd. And it's you who can't handle it.

No one has to dispute your pro-Manny videos. Because in real time, Floyd already beat him. No amount of BoxingScene threads or slow motion videos are going to erase it.
              Last edited by johnm is...; 11-29-2015, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                I do kind of feel bad for you, Spoon. You regurgitate that "Floyd fans" can't handle facts. But the facts are that Manny has a loss to Floyd. He will forever have a loss to Floyd. And you can't handle it.

No one has to dispute your pro-Manny videos. Because in real time, Floyd already beat him. No amount of BoxingScene threads or slow motion videos are going to erase it.
                Sure.

Now back to the program.

If you have something productive to say to the videos of my thread. Let's discuss it. All I here is floyd fans whining crying like little children. No substance.

Time stamp it my friend if you want to dispute factual evidences.

Sorry Floyd fans for bursting your imaginary clinic. The bubble just popped hehehe..

My thread is on fire by the way

Carry on
                Last edited by Spoon23; 11-29-2015, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• Much closer fight than the lemming gallery understood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Sure.

Now back to the program.

If you have something productive to say to the videos of my thread. Let's discuss it. All I here is floyd fans whining crying like little children. No substance.

Time stamp it my friend if you want to dispute factual evidences.

Sorry Floyd fans for bursting your imaginary clinic. The bubble just popped hehehe..

Carry on
                    I haven't even watched your video. I countered your opinionated video with an actual fact. Manny already lost the fight. That's the only fact that matters.

You spend way too much time crying about this fight, to suggest that anyone else is crying. "Floyd fans" have no reason to cry. He won the fight. Fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                      I haven't even watched your video. I countered your opinionated video with an actual fact. Manny already lost the fight. That's the only fact that matters.

You spend way too much time crying about this fight, to suggest that anyone else is crying. "Floyd fans" have no reason to cry. He won the fight. Fact.
                      Then your a nuisance. Those thousands of thread you can be in but you chose to go to my thread. Obvious much hehe

I suggest you watch it. My thread is on fire and a lot of viewers have now seen the light. Watch and enjoy.

If you fear for the truth. Then the exit is just there.

Cheers!
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 12-01-2015, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X