Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No just no. Is there a guy beating a dead horse gif ? Cause now would be the perfect time for it.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
          ^^^^^^^^
          This should be the standard response every time one of these ****s makes these redundant threads...so gonna use that gif bro...thanks...and

Comment

• Comment

• Poor Floyd fans can't even handle criticism and the IV scandal that is now just a few months old.

Can you imagine this lasts as long as when their hero accused Manny of PEDs and they followed like sheep? You know that that has gone on for 6+ years .... poor Floyd fans will begin to look like that beat up dead horse!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                I know I'm better in every way, but in terms of you whining and crying that's your department. That's a talent I can never have. Be proud my friend be proud.

Keep on spamming. and keep on using Silver surfer as your wallpaper. It's cool Kid.

Oh I love what you did to your bedroom. My kid will turn 10 soon. I'll try to copy you layout. Thanks in advance.

That was good.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  Poor Floyd fans can't even handle criticism and the IV scandal that is now just a few months old.

Can you imagine this lasts as long as when their hero accused Manny of PEDs and they followed like sheep? You know that that has gone on for 6+ years .... poor Floyd fans will begin to look like that beat up dead horse!
                  Yup the irony. These flowmos can't dispute the video so they come up with a lame excuse this is old news lol

When is it old news to talk about past fights in boxing in a boxing site lol This is a forum were we talk about 'boxing' including this rigged fight that showcased biased hometown scoring has now been exposed.

They can't handle the truth. That is obvious
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 11-29-2015, 06:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Yup the irony. These flowmos can't dispute the video so they come up with a lame excuse this is old news lol

When is it old news to talk about past fights in boxing in a boxing site lol This is a forum were we talk about 'boxing' including this rigged fight that showcased biased hometown scoring has now been exposed.

They can't handle the truth. That is obvious
                    It's amusing that you 3-4 ******s don't have the numbers to maintain this and the iv thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      Floyd fans say what they say but they can't handle any kind of negative posts against their hero. Closing in on 20 pages.

Floyd fans having a hard time with someone stating that Floyd just didn't do as good as they think he did.

- The best punches - Thrown by Manny
                      - The best counter punches - Thrown by Manny
                      - Highlight type - Thrown by Manny
                      - Blocked punches - blocked by Manny
                      - Rounds clearly won - Manny

I think the Floyd fans got confused with this stat:
                      - The best hugs - by Floyd
                      - The best head locks - by Floyd
                      - The best running around and doing nothing - by Floyd
                      - The best bending below the waist - by Floyd
                      - The best pushing off the opponent - by Floyd
                      - The best at fighting scared - by Floyd
                      - The best at using his elbows - by Floyd
                      - The best "touch jabs" - by Floyd
                      - Did the stanky after a punch by the opponent - by Floyd
                      - Used an IV - by Floyd
                      - TUE paperwork and approval done after the fight - Floyd
                      - Cheated - Floyd
                      - The best judges that money can buy - by Floyd
                      - The best ref that money can buy - by Floyd
                      - The best drug testing company that money can buy - by Floyd
                      - The best commissions that money can buy - by Floyd

- The best at winning the round just because he is Floyd Mayweather and resides in Vegas, Nevada. Not because he actually won the round. - by Floyd

Lol you nailed it again. You summed up the truth about the video.

Pac won.

Boxing fans (excluding die had flowmos, those kinds are far gone hehe) viewing this thread is seeing the truth come to light.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                      X