No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    It's getting confusing tho. For simplicity...we'll now refer to spoon32 as heterospoon and you will be ****spoon. Ok?
    Whatever makes you happy my friend, just remember my doppelgänger is even feistier than me so watch out. He will erase you from fl0mo land in a heart beat. He's the badass side of me

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      LOL, it's unfair, you've got to give me a name too
      Dude, you need to get a life tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Whatever makes you happy my friend, just remember my doppelgänger is even feistier than me so watch out. He will erase you from fl0mo land in a heart beat. He's the badass side of me
        You too...

Comment

• Originally posted by DeandreXI View Post
          Dude, you need to get a life tbh.
          i know you are concerned about my well being but mate, i am doing better than you.

thanks anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
            First zaroku has to make another alt with a name similar to yours.
            okay, hope i am good enough, for Zaroku for him to make a doppleganger of me.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
              don't ever quit alleyescrying.

keep it up and keep it coming.

Comment

i know you are concerned about my well being but mate, i am doing better than you.

thanks anyway.
                Your obsession ain't healthy. You suicidal as fck bruh! You really was beating that keyboard furious like "I'm gonna convince people Pac won"

Shyt is pathetic bruh.

Comment

Your obsession ain't healthy. You suicidal as fck bruh! You really was beating that keyboard furious like "I'm gonna convince people Pac won"

Shyt is pathetic bruh.
                  there he goes again all of a sudden this anger and bitterness came out of the blue.

i thought it's me who you want to get a life?

calm down.

follow other genius floyd fans

post memes, asian phtos, poetry, have fun, don't be a tight azz

they are having fun why can't you?

Comment

there he goes again all of a sudden this anger and bitterness came out of the blue.

i thought it's me who you want to get a life?

calm down.

follow other genius floyd fans

post memes, asian phtos, poetry, have fun, don't be a tight azz

they are having fun why can't you?
                    Have you tried drug treatment? Honestly you may not feel 100% "yourself" but you may will feel better. Alternatively, things like amphetamines and the like will have you forgetting that you're depressed.

Other popular methods include marijuana, yoga, and working out.
                    Do you have any strong relationships or career aspirations?

Comment

Have you tried drug treatment? Honestly you may not feel 100% "yourself" but you may will feel better. Alternatively, things like amphetamines and the like will have you forgetting that you're depressed.

Other popular methods include marijuana, yoga, and working out.
                      Do you have any strong relationships or career aspirations?
                      you are lying.

those things you said did not work for you, why are you recommending them to me?

Comment

Working...
                      X