No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    Why are you carrying out a conversation with yourself? You are seriouly ***t up
    It's my doppelgänger Spoon32 I wouldn't be surprise if it's you underneath that mask to be honest hehehe..

Or that's just your desperate fl0mo buddy who's doing covert operations for your fl0mo cause lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      It's my doppelgänger Spoon32 I wouldn't be surprise if it's you underneath that mask to be honest hehehe..

Or that's just your desperate fl0mo buddy who's doing covert operations for your fl0mo cause lmao
      What are you talking about? I just see post after post of you arguing with yourself

Comment

• Originally posted by SUCIO416 View Post
        Looool poor Filipino fanboy having delusions and speaking to himself

Who else is laughing watching this pakturd hahaha
        I'm white, but if ever you want to make me Asian you racist fl0mo be my guest lol

Oh and that's my doppelgänger as I've said it's come to this. Desperation thy name is flowtards hehehe..

Underneath that fraud is either Travestyny or You or considerthis? Either way, you fools sound the same so doesn't matter hahaha

Comment

I'm white, but if ever you want to make me Asian you racist fl0mo be my guest lol

Oh and that's my doppelgänger as I've said it's come to this. Desperation thy name is flowtards hehehe..

Underneath that fraud is either Travestyny or You or considerthis? Either way, you fools sound the same so doesn't matter hahaha
          Lol...self loathing filipino pretending to be white. I know it's hard...but be proud of who you are.

Comment

Lol...self loathing filipino pretending to be white. I know it's hard...but be proud of who you are.
            Lol okay.. I'm filipino now that you guys think I denounce black power lol whatever you say flowtards. If that makes you happy. Yehey!

# you guys are racists and should be band any minute now Yehey!
            Last edited by Spoon23; 01-24-2016, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Lol okay.. I'm filipino now that you guys think I denounce black power lol whatever you say flowtards. If that makes you happy. Yehey!
              Well nothing about you really makes anyone happy...but it's a start.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Spoon23;16413662]I see.

How about this one? What's your take on this?

Growth of a little roid

And USADA catching floyd taking IVS?

Good point my love, Floyd is a roided fraud who cheated most of his career.

#truthishere
                #182 pages of truth

Comment

• You're a little racist.

You can't handle the truth.

#Pac our almighthy savior is undefeated

#Your soul will burn with my chicken on a bbq while a eat chicken wings

Comment

Well nothing about you really makes anyone happy...but it's a start.
                    You little racist who can't handle the truth

#truth is here
                    #Spoon speaks the truth 4ever
                    #soulsofsheeplesflaumowareburninglikechickenwingso nasuperbowlafternoon

Comment

We know youre Filipino it even hurt you to admit it you weak prick you have no credibility be proud of your heritage they are a great people .

The only thing against you being Filipino is we all know how bias your opinion is when it comes to Manny , with you it goes way beyond bias into the realms of somebody thats off in the head .

Comment

Working...
                      X