Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    It was a sad photo.

I got the idea that sucio416 got into your emotions. He knows your buttons, like most people. I bet your Facebook friends with PAC, or whoever is pretending to be PAC. Sharing slow mo videos of the best fighter in the history of the universe!!
    it was a sad photo, indeed...

it says too much of the times we are in....

the boy-girls could as well be real young girls...

for consumption in the flesh trade..

a trade of cheating...

cheating and stealing the life out of the young ones...

that's why i abhor cheating...in life and in sports...more so in boxing...

for a fighter's life is always on the line.....

there's exceptions, though..

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Lol at that pic.

Those pics just throws you off lol

Desperate times needs desperate pictures to save their fl0mo souls I guess. Smh

No sense at all with that pic. Fl0mo logic working full time Rath. They are really hurting bad to go that low. i can sense their desperation. They can't defend Floyd so they go the Thai lady boy way hahaha

# we have single handedly turned fl0mos into emotional creatures
      it's your fault spoon, you made them what they are now. desperate and confused.

floyd is no where to be found.

genius floyd fans are like sheeps without "babe" now.

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
        it was a sad photo, indeed...

it says too much of the times we are in....

the boy-girls could as well be real young girls...

for consumption in the flesh trade..

a trade of cheating...

cheating and stealing the life out of the young ones...

that's why i abhor cheating...in life and in sports...more so in boxing...

for a fighter's life is always on the line.....

there's exceptions, though..
        I think twisted ****s exist globally. In all cultures and societies. We call them politicians. Kids lives are always on the line. I want fairness in all things. This is why I am not down with watching fights in slow motion trying to cherry pick portions where my guy looks like he was doing fine... Don't have a guy. Watch two warriors go at it. I realizes refs and judges get things wrong in my opinion.

But I was not ringside when Floyd & PAC fought. Marquez 4 left no doubt, he pulled it out. That is boxing. But some fans want one fight only to be judged in slow motion.

Why not use Facebook and have decisions based on popularity??? Like vs Dislike?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
          Seeing this thread still bubbling
          You should see this face. This is a face of an honest man who didn't take peds

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-19-2016, 09:22 AM.

Comment

I think twisted ****s exist globally. In all cultures and societies. We call them politicians. Kids lives are always on the line. I want fairness in all things. This is why I am not down with watching fights in slow motion trying to cherry pick portions where my guy looks like he was doing fine... Don't have a guy. Watch two warriors go at it. I realizes refs and judges get things wrong in my opinion.

But I was not ringside when Floyd & PAC fought. Marquez 4 left no doubt, he pulled it out. That is boxing. But some fans want one fight only to be judged in slow motion.

Why not use Facebook and have decisions based on popularity??? Like vs Dislike?
            slow mo for pac vs jmm iv? what for?

that was a fight decided by ko! or you just want to see pac going down in slow mo?

do you need slow mo for pac vs hatton? or for nonito vs vic or for nonito vs montiel?

you don't need slow mo where a fight was decided by the fists decisively by ko or tko...

pac vs floyd was different....it was by decision....

i do not believe that decision could be change....judges/refs erred...

but a review of fights in slow mo could help establish the degree by which the judges/refs erred...if it was really a close fight, then the benefit of the doubt could be given....but if there is a systemic and frequent "robberies" in boxing, then there is a need for a closer look that the sports fans are not being taken for a ride

Comment

that was a fight decided by ko! or you just want to see pac going down in slow mo?

do you need slow mo for pac vs hatton? or for nonito vs vic or for nonito vs montiel?

you don't need slow mo where a fight was decided by the fists decisively by ko or tko...

but a review of fights in slow mo could help establish the degree by which the judges/refs erred...if it was really a close fight, then the benefit of the doubt could be given....but if there is a systemic and frequent "robberies" in boxing, then there is a need for a closer look that the sports fans are not being taken for a ride
              in all sports, slow motions are what fans love to see.

it's only the genius floyd fans who hates slow motion clips/video

even in boxing, those slow mo in between rounds are watched intently.

genius floyd fans used slow mo's and gif's for Floyd vs maidana. wonder why they hate spoons slow mo so much!

Comment

Slow mo s not needed. But Many Manny fans believe PAC was tripped and knocked himself out. In any motion PAC destroyed Hatton and returned him to ******* to numb the pain.

But many fans feel their fighter got robbed when they lost. Objective criteria. This is needed. Now, how do we agree on the criteria??? How do we re write boxing because Manny lost??? This is why many fans Laugh at fanatics. My guys have lost & I paid my money even though I didn't agree. But I get paid when the sports betting owners lose. Even when they don't agree.

Comment

Slow mo s not needed. But Many Manny fans believe PAC was tripped and knocked himself out. In any motion PAC destroyed Hatton and returned him to ******* to numb the pain.

But many fans feel their fighter got robbed when they lost. Objective criteria. This is needed. Now, how do we agree on the criteria??? How do we re write boxing because Manny lost??? This is why many fans Laugh at fanatics. My guys have lost & I paid my money even though I didn't agree. But I get paid when the sports betting owners lose. Even when they don't agree.
                  did spoon post slow mo of Pac vs Bradley 1?

no need to.

was pacfans life ruined?

were pacfans not able to move on from that?

pac said something about gays and ********

muricans got hurt

pac lost to bradley

it is what it is

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                    in all sports, slow motions are what fans love to see.

it's only the genius floyd fans who hates slow motion clips/video

even in boxing, those slow mo in between rounds are watched intently.

genius floyd fans used slow mo's and gif's for Floyd vs maidana. wonder why they hate spoons slow mo so much!
                    yes, slow mo reels are good and these are used to highlight a given section of the actions or plays...be it in boxing, basketball etc etc...

however, for this thread, the slow mo was used to point to an error made by the judges..

what i am pointing out is in context, the slow mo zaroku wants; the pac vs jmm iv is immaterial in this discussion as the fight ended in a ko...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                      did spoon post slow mo of Pac vs Bradley 1?

no need to.

was pacfans life ruined?

were pacfans not able to move on from that?

pac said something about gays and ********

muricans got hurt

pac lost to bradley

it is what it is
                      Floyd beat Manny

Manny beat Bradley 2 times, soon three, unless atlas makes a difference.

In comparison Floyd really beat Manny compared to the gift victory Bradley got the first time. So PAC crying after losing to Floyd is generating all this pain?

Comment

Working...
                      X