Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "genius floyd fans want to forget may 2nd. or was it may 1st? may weather"...looks better, i think!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Below is an example of one. He knows Floyd is a cheat but he still let Floyd squirt on him lol

Ask Zaroku why he loves to be covered with Floyd jizz. It's strange :bukkake:

All that I can come up with is they have a tiny brain hehehe
      You know that I'm with ya on the result of the fight. The video proves everything and shows what really took place that night. Floyd did nothing, and anyone who's not blind can see that on the video very very clearly.

But I have to tell you your comments outside of the subject disappoint me. Let's keep it respectful.

The evidence from the video speaks for itself. We don't have to go to the other route of degrading language. I don't want to be associated with that.

Back to the bottom line.

Floyd disappointed the world. He blew it. The greats from the past would have been embarrassed with a performance like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        This thread has made a lot flom0s cry everyday. They want this thread to die just like you want but the thread still keep going.
        It's amazing after 140 pages 35,000 viewers of this thread, all that the floyd fans contigent can muster in here Is to pls stop this thread we have no way of dis*****g video evidences. Pls stop! Lol

It just shows you how much smoke and mirrors happened that night. Pac really did a number on floyd and his loyal band of misfits, up to this day they cant be proud of what he did that night. Because they know deep down, floyd lost and doesnt deserve any glory from it.

Cheers!
        Last edited by Spoon23; 01-19-2016, 12:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          It's amazing after 140 pages 35,000 viewers of this thread, all that the floyd fans contigent can muster in here Is to pls stop this thread we have no way of dis*****g video evidences. Pls stop! Lol

It just shows you how much smoke and mirrors happened that night. Pac really did a number on floyd and his loyal band of misfits, up to this day they cant be proud of what he did that night. Because they know deep down, floyd lost and doesnt deserve any glory from it.

Cheers!
          I think we can all agree...the only smoke and mirrors show going on, was making the public believe pac was actually on Floyd's level.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
            I think we can all agree...the only smoke and mirrors show going on, was making the public believe pac was actually on Floyd's level.
            Lol you must have mixed it up.

You must be hoping Floyd is in Manny's level. Must I remind you again a one armed healthy Pac outgunned and outpointed a roided up floyd for 12 rounds, as video evidences have shown solidly.

Which by the way for the 140 plus pages and 35k viewers in here who has seen this thread not one floyd fan can dispute factual evidences pointing out to who really was the guy who got game that night.

And it wasn't the bald guy. It was more of the midget with a sore right shoulder who commanded the ring and countered the counter puncher.

A 2 handed healthy Pac that night might have been too much for floyd. that might have been a massacre. Good thing Pac was injured that night, in that way, it wasn't that obvious Floyd lost.

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-19-2016, 05:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
              But did Manny win though?
              Yup he did in the court of truth

But Floyd did win something real that night..

This one.

Stand tall my friend. Stand tall!

Behold the gold plated chicken feet in all its glory!

And the chicken trophy award for the best running hugger in the game goes to..

Floyd Mayweather! Applause! Applause! Applause!

Floyd: I dedicate this award to all who have supported my chicken ways. Without you I won't be here to receive this chicken feet award. I'm truly blessed.

Comment

• Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
                You know that I'm with ya on the result of the fight. The video proves everything and shows what really took place that night. Floyd did nothing, and anyone who's not blind can see that on the video very very clearly.

But I have to tell you your comments outside of the subject disappoint me. Let's keep it respectful.

The evidence from the video speaks for itself. We don't have to go to the other route of degrading language. I don't want to be associated with that.

Back to the bottom line.

Floyd disappointed the world. He blew it. The greats from the past would have been embarrassed with a performance like that.

Thanks Buddy! Spoon and I go at it regularly. We both have thick skin.
                He posted one of the best videos Huggies, about Floyd hugging Maidana 70 times. It was super funny.

I am waiting for a part two about Floyd vs PAC.

I know Floyd won, but he fought his typical defensive fight. PAC failed to cut off the ring. NSAC does not review fights in slow motion with fan biased commentary.
                Last edited by Zaroku; 01-19-2016, 05:45 AM.

Comment

• Seeing this thread still bubbling and percolating with Spoon's insanity makes me think of a hot cup of coffee, with cream, sugar and seroquel....

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post

I agree. But I knew it was a Jeremy Lin type brain washing. PAC failed to cut off the ring, and couldn't deal with Floyd's superior reach and boxing skills.

Being a big headed midget, only left PAC with excuses.

Notice these guys don't even want to talk about Roach admitting Floyd won.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                      you conveniently left Floyd of the hook when Floyd said he was dehydrated, where you can not even prove that he was.

you conveniently left floyd of the hook when he injected 750 ml mo unknown substance in his veins by a medical representative, where until now you can not prove who he/she was.

you conveniently left USADA of the hook when they allowed floyd to administer IV on himself when they are not allowed to do so.

you conveniently left Floyd of the hook when he applied for TUE 19 days after the fight.

you conveniently left USADA of the hook for retroactively granting TUE 21 days later after the fight.

you convenienlty left the USADA of the hook when they did not inform NSAC about it at all.

you conveniently left NSAC off the hook when they said it was unacceptable, but said a week later Floyd did nothing. so NSAC means it was unacceptable for floyd doing nothing wrong.

want me to continue?

genius floyd fan logic.

Damn that was cold blooded Rath.

Shivers..

Comment

Working...
                      X