No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    How's my life? Some days I feel like the luckiest man alive, others I wonder if I even deserve the air I breathe.

So, this investigation has made no progress then? Just a bunch of desperate crying and feverish circlejerking?
    This thread has made a lot flom0s cry everyday. They want this thread to die just like you want but the thread still keep going.

Comment

• http://technology.inquirer.net/46182...s-says-website
      Last edited by SUCIO416; 01-18-2016, 09:48 AM.

Comment

• Floyd ruined their lives

Comment

• Philippines is still #1, in p orn and beauty pageants.

I'm sure if Bradley beats Pacquiao the pact@rd brigade will still be bumping this thread, cause it's not the fact he lost that ruined their lives, but who he lost to.
          Last edited by AllEyesOpen; 01-18-2016, 12:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Yes he did. Video Facts support it.

Now I suggest you dispute it if you can. Last time I checked no floyd fan can, its now over 140 pages, 34k viewers. And still evidences points to floyd lost Isaac Clarke
            But did Manny win though?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              How's my life? Some days I feel like the luckiest man alive, others I wonder if I even deserve the air I breathe.

So, this investigation has made no progress then? Just a bunch of desperate crying and feverish circlejerking?
              They are literally banking on the fight being changed to a NC 20 years down the line from now.

That's how devastated they are. Surely the Philippines will produce another decent athlete before that though...

Comment

• this should be put in the sticky thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  this should be put in the sticky thread.
                  Only on Philboxing . com

Comment

• genius floyd fans want to forget may 2nd. or was it may 1st?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                      genius floyd fans want to forget may 2nd. or was it may 1st?
                      It was May 3rd in the Philippines when Floyd defeated Manny.

The pain continues. Glad you didn't commit suicide like two Filipino fans did.

In slow motion, Manny's excuses are funnier!

Comment

Working...
                      X