Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    rath"peeleft:
    why do you always embarrass yourself, are you a masochist or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      Just to gauge this for other people...the Packers lost last night. I'm born and raised in Wisconsin. They lost in OT, it sucks. I'm already over it. Last year against the Seahawks hurt for a week, I didn't even turn on ESPN.

Imagine being so butthurtedly devastated you dwell on this every day for the better part of a year now. It's insane. You gotta give the tards credit. Nobody cares this much. Not ultras. Not barrelman for Denver. It's insanity.

I am learning a lot about tards, facts don't matter, only their feelings. They are stuck. The daily pain of life. They became fans because of PAC, if Bradley beats PAC .... Suicide watch...

Marquez & Mayweather are guilty. They destroyed the myth of the Manny. They want the fight to be reviewed in slow motion, but they don't want PAC's fights with Marquez reviewed in slow motion.

# 48. And still undefeated.

Comment

Just to gauge this for other people...the Packers lost last night. I'm born and raised in Wisconsin. They lost in OT, it sucks. I'm already over it. Last year against the Seahawks hurt for a week, I didn't even turn on ESPN.

Imagine being so butthurtedly devastated you dwell on this every day for the better part of a year now. It's insane. You gotta give the tards credit. Nobody cares this much. Not ultras. Not barrelman for Denver. It's insanity.
        comparing american foot ball to boxing?

do judges decides who wins in football?

do boxing uses slow motion to see if the call/score was right or wrong?

genius floyd fan and his deadbrain logic.

Comment

• Originally posted by NotaPachugger View Post
          Now since you have all the time in the world and no life. Why not provide the same documentation and so called unbiased video for fights 2 and 3 vs JMM and the eat crow and edit your avatar to Licking Pac's anus. Unbiased lol what are you FBI or Boxing Scene CSI..... Big fat Sore Sport !!! I am not a Maweather fan!
          First of all you are like Zaroku, diverting thead topic at hand. This is not a Marquez Pacquiao thread. Those threads have been discussed countless times, and if you have any issue with Marquez winning it. I suggest you you write your own thread.

Secondly, if you skim through this thread, I have also mentioned that Pac's 3rd fight with Marquez, that was a close fight to score and could have easily been given to Marquez and I won't have any issue with that.

Thirdly, what's common with Matquez and Mayweather, the Marquez that fought Pac in the 4th fight and the Mayweather that fought Pac both were supervised by Memo, both has overwhelming evidence pointing to PED use. Both tried to cheat their way to victory over Pac as evidences suggest. It is not hearsay if their are factual evidences that shows they needed artificial help from peds to gain some advantage over Pac. That said, Marquez in the fourth try with peds, did win decisively, unfortunately Floyd with all the advantages in Nevada including his masking of peds that went on to cover his huge physique, as video evidences and post fight analysis suggest, even if he was amped up to the gills, Floyd still ran and hugged for 12 rounds and was not even committing to his punches, he was there to throw pitty patter shots aka slap shots to his hearts content, and as the dust settled, was out landed and outpointed by a one armed man that night.

Marquez has an argument of winning the 3rd fight with Pac, but Floyd's fight, I'm sorry to say, Floyd lost that fight clearerly as evidences suggest.

Clear as day.

Oh and no one is accusing you as a Floyd fan. Why the hostility lol anyway, if you are a Floyd fan you should embrace it. You don't have to like everything that he stands for

Cheers!
          Last edited by Spoon23; 01-19-2016, 05:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
            comparing american foot ball to boxing?

do judges decides who wins in football?

do boxing uses slow motion to see if the call/score was right or wrong?

genius floyd fan and his deadbrain logic.
            They really do tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              Oh man. This thread really makes a lot of flom0s feel very very upset.
              Yup, 140 plus pages. Nothing but air from them, no facts, just baseless harping of their fraud hero lol

This thread is undisputed.

# Floyd fans can't handle the truth

# river of tears from Floyd fans tells you that the one armed Asian guy put the brakes on a roided up fraud.

# Pac was and is the true winner

Comment

They really do tbh.
                the kind of judging they do in boxing is what i meant.

but do keep on debating, who knows you might even win. LOL

Comment

• It is snowing outside in Tokyo. I wonder if the tears shed after Floyd beat Manny would freeze right away or not?? We now know that the one armed fighter is truly a champion and still undefeated. Floyd was a one armed fighter.

Manny is a one dimensional fighter and he was exposed. His big head couldn't figure out Floyd.. PAC failed to cut off the ring. In comparison, the lil Pinoy couldn't bring it like Maidana in the first fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    Damn. pac clearly won 8 rounds after watching the slowmo video. And this floyd was on PEDS vs a one armed pac.
                    That's what's even more impressive. Pac did that with only one healthy arm.

# legendary

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                      the kind of judging they do in boxing is what i meant.

but do keep on debating, who knows you might even win. LOL
                      I will keep on debating. Manny Pacquiao lost the biggest fight of his career with the entire world watching. Two guys spamming boxingscene won't erase that failure.

Comment

Working...
                      X