• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• too much salt in this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by MentalZero View Post
      too much salt in this thread
      why don't you put some sugar on it instead of just complaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
        I'll post it again, no boxing fan/publication/judge without an agenda has/had Manny winning this fight. HBOs top Floyd hater/Manny ball gagger(Lampley) had Floyd winning easily. NSB top Floyd hater/Manny ball gagger(Pac-Boy) had Floyd winning easily. Three experienced, competent boxing judges had Floyd winning easily.

Why is all this? Because Floyd won the fight. Get the **** over it already.
        everybody thought lee harvey oswald killed kennedy.

so what now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
          That didn't answer my question.
          This is a boxing site were race shouldn't be an issue, but since you asked. I'm white, but unlike you, I choose to think everyone as equals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            This is a boxing site were race shouldn't be an issue, but since you asked. I'm white, but unlike you, I choose to think everyone as equals.
            No you're not.

Comment

• I still wonder what Floyd's defenders say about this.

Comment

• Originally posted by KaL-EL View Post
                Finally watched the whole thing and wow. Pac won imo
                Yes he did as video evidence supports it.

Comment

Yes he did as video evidence supports it.
                  Now you're quoting posts from over a month ago

Comment

• Originally posted by The Viper View Post
                    Spoon this thread has ruffled alot of feathers......what i have found so intriguing is the amount of time they have taken to respond and debate you about it. if they disagree why not just say it and leave or not even say it at all lol. good job man. This has been a very entertaining thread. Outstanding work sir.
                    That's what happens when you are on the side of truth. Thanks for appreciating it. Floyd fans are in disarray on how to defend Floyd in here, since the truth is, they have no way of defending him since video evidences point to him pretty much losing it.

All evidences point to Pac winning it.

As you have pointed out. I have ruffled a lot of feathers, it is because there is more than meets the eye. Obvious inconsistencies and corruption in boxing is very glaring in this fight. The better man undeservingly lost and memorializing who truly won is paying homage to the true winner.

Cheers!

Comment

Highly unlikely.

Just like those people who claim they don't see "color". It's a sham.

Comment

Working...
                      X