Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    and please explain what is this " he did enough to steal the round "

the first time i heard that was Sugar ray vs Hagler.
    in the close rounds it was pac landing the cleaner punches, in the close rounds it was pac with the better defense, in the close rounds it was floyd who was spoiling by holding/bending below the waist(illegal things) there were many close rounds where the actual connects were nearly even but these factors surely should have put pac over the top. what case does a guy who lands weak grazing/slapping punches have over the guy landing flush shots? the only case i can see is that he's floyd mayweather therefore he should win them. but i don't score fights like that. i score fights based on the action that takes place.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
      this is a fight that pac lost because of expectations. everyone expected him to come forward and throw a lot of punches and put floyd under pressure. unfortunately for him and the fans he hasn't been fighting that way for a while now but he still carries the reputation of that type of fighter. look at the way he fought algeiri. very similar to how he fought floyd.

so what happened in the floyd fight is everyone saw floyd "controlling" manny whatever that means. i'm not sure how you can be in control of a fight when your opponent is the one landing the majority of clean punches but perhaps someone will explain that to me. manny fought a controlled fight and picked his spots. he rarely got hit clean and landed the much cleaner punches. a winning recipe for sure..........unless you are facing the guy with the ultimate boxer reputation oh yea and compubox which was completely inaccurate. it was too much to overcome
      Awesome post! Greenk
      Best regards!

Comment

• has it ever occur in the history of boxing that judges said the rd corner won but the referee rises the hand of the blue corner?

has it ever occur that a pick em fight 3 judges scores the bout 9 rounds
        identical?

2 judges scored the bout all 12 rounds identically the same, and the thirs judge just missed round 9 and 10?

Comment

you are still angry.

judging from that reds seem like everyone likes you.

The fact that both Spoon and you are green, yet overwhelmingly hated by many of the posters here, says all you need to know about your little karma system.

The fact that you care so much about the karma system also shows you both have issues and need to get out more.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
            in the close rounds it was pac landing the cleaner punches, in the close rounds it was pac with the better defense, in the close rounds it was floyd who was spoiling by holding/bending below the waist(illegal things) there were many close rounds where the actual connects were nearly even but these factors surely should have put pac over the top. what case does a guy who lands weak grazing/slapping punches have over the guy landing flush shots? the only case i can see is that he's floyd mayweather therefore he should win them. but i don't score fights like that. i score fights based on the action that takes place.
            there was no way Pac win that fight now way.

Pac has to knock floyd out to win that fight that 's how it's impossible.

all floyd has to do was stay on his feet tap a liitle here and tap a little there.

it shows even with the floyd fans and i said it that day.

Floyd won but they feel empty

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Awesome post! Greenk
              Best regards!
              thank you doctor!

Comment

has it ever occur in the history of boxing that judges said the rd corner won but the referee rises the hand of the blue corner?

has it ever occur that a pick em fight 3 judges scores the bout 9 rounds
                identical?

2 judges scored the bout all 12 rounds identically the same, and the thirs judge just missed round 9 and 10?
                So let me get this straight. What you're saying is that the majority of people who watched this fight, including professional boxers, trainers, judges, media from both HBO and Showtime, and other media, journalists, not to mention #48's own coach...all of these people who overwhelmingly believed Mayweather won...were confused about the corners, unable to score a fight, or were in Mayweather's pocket?

Is that your argument?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  The fact that both Spoon and you are green, yet overwhelmingly hated by many of the posters here, says all you need to know about your little karma system.

The fact that you care so much about the karma system also shows you both have issues and need to get out more.
                  i thought green is " like" and red " not like"

was it changed yesterday that i did not know about it?

to participate in NSB forum you have to be on tower computer that you need to be at home to do that?

have you heard of Smartphones?

i know you are not that smart but what about the phone that can connect to the internet every where you are, have you heard about that?

now who should get out more?
                  Last edited by Rath; 11-29-2015, 03:18 AM.

Comment

i thought green is " like" and red " not like"

was it changed yesterday that i did not know about it?
                    Nah kid, it's more like you've been the center of a few too many circle jerks.

Comment

• It was closer than people make out Pac didn't fight how people believed he needed to so people just judged the fight off that instead of clean punches. Just because Pac didn't go all guns blazing they assume he was nullified when Pac was the one who was nullifying Floyd and landing the harder cleaner punches throughout the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X