No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
    What the hell are you going to do when Manny actually retires?

I can agree with you on this, Spoon's ******ation is pretty comical. He would have been one of those loons on the deck of the Titanic standing playing musical instruments as the ship disappeared beneath the icy waters. He's a true lemming, and I agree he should be allowed to have a nice safe cliff to hurl himself off of.

I got a tear in my eye, Jesus, poor dwarf.
    He is to be pitied. I hope he & manny can pray naked together and find grace love & mercy. Spoon!! Please get mental help!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      He is to be pitied. I hope he & manny can pray naked together and find grace love & mercy. Spoon!! Please get mental help!

Comment

My sword swallowing cousin Raul wants a love connection with Spoon. I am sure he and spoon can find love between them.

Spoon, he lives in a city called Shafter, CA. Get there and get completed. Shafter is where you need to be. Get Shaftered, and stop posting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          You have to resort to tactics, insults or ignore the main idea of the post to begin with. No wonder Floyd is your hero. Enjoy the truth your boy lost.

Floyd fans having a hard time with someone stating that Floyd just didn't do as good as they think he did.

- The best punches - Thrown by Manny
          - The best counter punches - Thrown by Manny
          - Highlight type - Thrown by Manny
          - Blocked punches - blocked by Manny
          - Rounds clearly won - Manny

I think the Floyd fans got confused with this stat:
          - The best hugs - by Floyd
          - The best head locks - by Floyd
          - The best running around and doing nothing - by Floyd
          - The best bending below the waist - by Floyd
          - The best pushing off the opponent - by Floyd
          - The best at fighting scared - by Floyd
          - The best at using his elbows - by Floyd
          - The best "touch jabs" - by Floyd
          - Did the stanky after a punch by the opponent - by Floyd
          - Used an IV - by Floyd
          - TUE paperwork and approval done after the fight - Floyd
          - Cheated - Floyd
          - The best judges that money can buy - by Floyd
          - The best ref that money can buy - by Floyd
          - The best drug testing company that money can buy - by Floyd
          - The best commissions that money can buy - by Floyd

- The best at winning the round just because he is Floyd Mayweather and resides in Vegas, Nevada. Not because he actually won the round. - by Floyd

Still hugging..

'Post fight hugging'

Pac to Floyd: Haven't you had enough hugging for one night man. Get off of me man!

My cousin Raul in Shafter. CA. wants to shaft you. He will buy your airplane ticket. Let it go!!! Better Call Raul!!

Comment

My sword swallowing cousin Raul wants a love connection with Spoon. I am sure he and spoon can find love between them.

Spoon, he lives in a city called Shafter, CA. Get there and get completed. Shafter is where you need to be. Get Shaftered, and stop posting.
            Maybe there could be a love connection, but I honestly believe Spoon is the type of dude that likes to slide live eels up his wazoo. A **** could do something for him but an eel? Oh sweet son of a beleaguered Christ on the verge of just saying "**** it" eels are the salvation of his anus. I think it's all the squishy squirming and stuff, he likes it that way, squirmy.

I'll buy an eel for you Spoon, and I'll make sure she's a biter!

Comment

Maybe there could be a love connection, but I honestly believe Spoon is the type of dude that likes to slide live eels up his wazoo. A **** could do something for him but an eel? Oh sweet son of a beleaguered Christ on the verge of just saying "**** it" eels are the salvation of his anus. I think it's all the squishy squirming and stuff, he likes it that way, squirmy.

I'll buy an eel for you Spoon, and I'll make sure she's a biter!
              LMAO!!! I like Rath better than the taint licker spoon. Very creepy that a person would describe himself as a PAC taint licker. Typical Pinoy fan boy. These tiznards live through PAC. Emasculation of many in the Asian American Nation. I actually wrote a paper about it while a student at UC Berkeley.

My thesis was the reason Asian Americans succeed is because the bow Dow, & kow tow to the white man. My Rice Dong professor hated me, but Allah delivered his Filipina teaching assistant into my arms, and bedroom. Just call me shaft. My own mother says I am heartless. I laugh!! My mother is a comedian.
              Last edited by Zaroku; 01-14-2016, 04:29 AM.

Comment

LMAO!!! I like Rath better than the taint licker spoon. Very creepy that a person would describe himself as a PAC taint licker. Typical Pinoy fan boy. These tiznards live through PAC. Emasculation of many in the Asian American Nation. I actually wrote a paper about it while a student at UC Berkeley.

My thesis was the reason Asian Americans succeed is because the bow Dow, & kow tow to the white man. My Rice Dong professor hated me, but Allah delivered his Filipina teaching assistant into my arms, and bedroom. Just call me shaft. My own mother says I am heartless. I laugh!! My mother is a comedian.
                Lol I'm not even Asian. Just because I'm supporting an Asian fighter I automatically reside in his country. Racist much tsk tsk tsk..

Anyway, you're like a hobo infecting my thread with nonsense for the nth time..

You are the ultimate Fl0mo my friend. Your undeniable illogical but ***ual content makes you unique. Illiterate, but unique. Cheers!

Floyd fan club

Starring: Zaroku

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-14-2016, 05:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Lol I'm not even Asian. Just because I'm supporting an Asian fighter I automatically reside in his country. Racist much tsk tsk tsk..

Anyway, you're like a hobo infecting my thread with nonsense for the nth time..

You are the ultimate Fl0mo my friend. Your undeniable illogical but ***ual content makes you unique. Illiterate, but unique. Cheers!

Floyd fan club

Starring: Zaroku

You keep saying you aren't Asian, but what are you then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                    You keep saying you aren't Asian, but what are you then?
                    I live in the land of the free. Born and raised buddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      The irony is if you used the same method ...like I did in the wlad /fury fight ..you may also want to rethink that fight...i'll leave it at that. And that fight was easy to see because so few punches were thrown.......comp. box has to go and a private booth with instant replay for judges is the only way to fix or get a fight accurately scored not even debatable.
                      It's not far fetched. NBA didn't have instant replay before, but it eventually did. It is only fair to score a 3 pointer if its a 3 pointer. Same as tennis, these instant replays help officials give the right call and award the point to the athlete or team that truly deserves it.

These videos I posted shows how bad the scoring was. It really shows the fight was rigged and the true winner was and is the Asian guy in the yellow trunks.
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 01-14-2016, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X