No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    Ok then, so you've accepted Manny's failure in the two most watched fights of his career? We can move on together from Manny's failures.
    Marquez crushed the pumpkin head!
    Floyd destroyed the soul of the nation. Floyd did so much damage, PAC said Miss Universe got revenge for him???? WTF???

Floyd pushed PAC & his fans into the slow motion delusional zone. A parallel universe where up is down! A universe where Marquez got KTFO and Floyd is talking about shoulder pain and tight socks!
    Last edited by Zaroku; 01-04-2016, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      Ok then, so you've accepted Manny's failure in the two most watched fights of his career? We can move on together from Manny's failures.
      took muricans more than 10 yrs. to catch Lance and finally confirmed he cheated.

were all those cyclist who he beats were failures?

did they get the prize, accolades, popularity, Lance got when he won those tour de france after Lance was caught?

failures you say

Comment

• Originally posted by goofy_ View Post
        I thought Pac won the fight.
        Yes he did. Video evidence shows he did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Yes he did. Video evidence shows he did.
          In **** slow mo, PAC gave head to all those seated ring side!

I know I should have given you the last word. But ....... I like kicking a tard every now & then!!!! It is a weakness of mine!!!

But admit it, Lord Zaroku, Lord of Makati, Lord of pounding Filipina poon is in the house....

Sleep Well my friend, next month I go to see my baby girl, and while she is at her private school, I will create brothers and sisters for her..

Last edited by Zaroku; 01-07-2016, 02:13 AM.

Comment

• Zaroku,

Spreading your seed in wherever place in the Philippines is your own biz. That place you love and call home. I guess you love Pac's country more than your own.

I have brought out the truth. It's a thread, everyone can voice out there opinion in here. Surprisingly all you flowmos are left either spouting whoring gossip of making illegitimate children by spreading your seed or crying over and over to stop this thread and trying to derail it by saying nonsense hate over it Lol

but one thing is clear not a single one of you can dispute it. Not a single one of you can challenge it. Not a single one of you have substantial intellectual rebuttal over it. All I hear are whining flowmo children who can't bear the truth.

Including you. You had posted several times in here. And all that comes out is.. I want to make babies in Pac's country Hahaha..

That's the fl0mo contingent in a nutshell lol

This thread speaks for itself. 29k viewers, 120 plus pages not a single Flowmo soul can challenge it.

Pac, the true winner.

Cheers!
            Last edited by Spoon23; 01-07-2016, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• Its amazing how Spoon doesnt realize he is spamming .

Floyd won you lost end of story .

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Zaroku,

Spreading your seed in wherever place in the Philippines is your own biz. That place you love and call home. I guess you love Pac's country more than your own.

I have brought out the truth. It's a thread, everyone can voice out there opinion in here. Surprisingly all you flowmos are left either spouting whoring gossip of making illegitimate children by spreading your seed or crying over and over to stop this thread and trying to derail it by saying nonsense hate over it Lol

but one thing is clear not a single one of you can dispute it. Not a single one of you can challenge it. Not a single one of you have substantial intellectual rebuttal over it. All I hear are whining flowmo children who can't bear the truth.

Including you. You had posted several times in here. And all that comes out is.. I want to make babies in Pac's country Hahaha..

That's the fl0mo contingent in a nutshell lol

This thread speaks for itself. 29k viewers, 120 plus pages not a single Flowmo soul can challenge it.

Pac, the true winner.
                Cheers!

I love the Philippines. I hate the ignorance there and everywhere. The Judges judged the fight as they saw it. Do I think Floyd is TBE, no. The Biggest Earner, TBE, yes.

Manny lost that fight. Again, watch Marquez vs PAC 3 in slow motion, PAC lost. Castillo 1, Floyd lost. I am just telling you what I saw.

TUE, is bull in my opinion. NSAC, bull, but Manny has done well with them against Marquez, where is your outrage there???

You guys and your slow motion videos, and attempts to change the decision in this fight only. It just happens to be the biggest fight so far, boring yes, to casual fans, who fell in love with boxing because of Manny. Let's review all fights in slow motion, Castillo beat Floyd in any motion. He was doing what PAC could not do, brawling, roughing Floyd up. Maidana too. Both guys are taller than Manny and laid punishing hands on Floyd. PAC did very little in comparison.

Let go of the hate. Acknowledge the deep pain that exists in your heart & mind. Acknowledge those things that cannot be changed. Focus on your recovery, Floyd has hurt you. Floyd has emotionally & mentally hurt you. All because he defeated your idol. People will let you down. Manny has let you down, and you are mad at Floyd???

There are some guys that want to beat up an innocent guy, because his girl likes riding ****. They hate the guy, who didn't **** or steal his girl, she simply likes riding dong, but they focus on the guy she rode. They don't focus on the fact that their princess/queen likes riding dong. Don't misplace your hate, PAC let you down. It is obvious to many people that you blame Floyd for beating Manny.

Peace my man!
                Last edited by Zaroku; 01-07-2016, 08:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Its amazing how Spoon doesnt realize he is spamming .

Floyd won you lost end of story .
                  stating Floyd won Pac lost end of the story more than 5 times

is not "end of the story"

genius floyd fan ending up a story 5 times LOL

Comment

• Zaroku since all you have said were again nonsense.

It only proves you can't disprove the thread for the nth time.

Oh Marquez, Castillo, Maidana threads are in a different thread. You can visit it anytime. This is however, about video evidences pointing too Floyd losing big time.

# you can't dispute overwhelming truth Floyd lost

# sorry to burst your bubble

# the worthy winner is the one who connected more and didn't take peds as evidence suggest. Video shows Pac connected more.

Pac was the true winner, the deserving winner.

Cheers!
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 01-08-2016, 03:23 AM.

Comment

• Slow motion video is not reviewed by judges.
                      Never has been used by judges.

It is really amazing to see the level of delusional depths you dive into
                      In a vain attempt to change the official result.

Since it is you who wants to change the result, or how the fight is judged with your slow motion video evidence, you must watch the whole fight in real time.
                      We were not ringside judging anything.

Keep up your threads. Fight the good fight!!!

PAC is counting on you, Rath, & Miss universe to bring him the justice he deserves.
                      I guess God abandoned him on 5/2. But I know you & your team won't abandon your quest for PAC justice!

Can you do a thread on how many times Floyd held PAC & compare that number to that 70 times he held Maidana?

Comment

Working...
                      X