No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    Yes, you maniacally copy-pasting to this thread every day since May 2nd has done what exactly? What have you accomplished since then?
    heard you accomplished a lot since you join BS, please give examples of some few of them if you don' mind please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      heard you accomplished a lot since you join BS, please give examples of some few of them if you don' mind please.
      The pot calling the kettle black lol , wtf have you done but cry and moan since your fake hero got beat , you built him up so high in your child mind that it wont allow you to admit Manny fooled you , your mind wont allow you to face the reality of how gullible you are and how wrong you were .

This is not about Floyd Manny its about you the butt hurt fanboy , heros and your inner self preservation .

Keep on spamming your butt hurtness it fits who you are .

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Zaroku's alt needs to be informed

# you're crying again
        Floyd learning how to dance, really made him a more complete fighter! Cha Cha Cha!!

Manny only has the bounce step!

Learn how to dance PAC man! I know it will be tough with that massive Pumkin Head of yours! Hard to keep your balance when your head is that heavy! No wonder his calf muscles cramp up on him carrying that pumpkin everywhere he goes!

Comment

How's my life? Some days I feel like the luckiest man alive, others I wonder if I even deserve the air I breathe.

So, this investigation has made no progress then? Just a bunch of desperate crying and feverish circlejerking?

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            The pot calling the kettle black lol , wtf have you done but cry and moan since your fake hero got beat , you built him up so high in your child mind that it wont allow you to admit Manny fooled you , your mind wont allow you to face the reality of how gullible you are and how wrong you were .

This is not about Floyd Manny its about you the butt hurt fanboy , heros and your inner self preservation .

Keep on spamming your butt hurtness it fits who you are .
            never claim to have accomplished anything so how is the pot calling the kettle black.

comprehension is not your asset i reckon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Floyd learning how to dance, really made him a more complete fighter! Cha Cha Cha!!

Manny only has the bounce step!

Learn how to dance PAC man! I know it will be tough with that massive Pumkin Head of yours! Hard to keep your balance when your head is that heavy! No wonder his calf muscles cramp up on him carrying that pumpkin everywhere he goes!
              lol youre a fun guy toying with the kid nation , they cry tears of blood when you make fun of their childhood hero that went puff instead of **** .lol

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                How's my life? Some days I feel like the luckiest man alive, others I wonder if I even deserve the air I breathe.

So, this investigation has made no progress then? Just a bunch of desperate crying and feverish circlejerking?
                there was no investigation in the first place, hence this threads spoon made.

to stir the pot.

now what about you, have you disputed successfully any of those threads lately or you just want to:

move on

let it go

etc... etc..?

Comment

never claim to have accomplished anything so how is the pot calling the kettle black.

comprehension is not your asset i reckon.
                  By questioning his accomplishments you are insinuating yours are higher , I know how you think , you tried to jump on him because he shot the other idiot Spoon down .

Your butt hurt because your hero lost , your subconscious mind wont let your conscious mind face the destruction of your hero , its self preservation and the way the mind protects itself , Manny went puff and lost and you cant face it , your age group cant even think rationally and can easily fool itself thats a scientific fact .

Well your accomplishment is spamming .

Comment

there was no investigation in the first place, hence this threads spoon made.

to stir the pot.

now what about you, have you disputed successfully any of those threads lately or you just want to:

move on

let it go

etc... etc..?
                    Ok then, so you've accepted Manny's failure in the two most watched fights of his career? We can move on together from Manny's failures.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      lol youre a fun guy toying with the kid nation , they cry tears of blood when you make fun of their childhood hero that went puff instead of **** .lol
                      I feel like I am korning a little boy's mother, and he doesn't like it! When they attack me, I realize I have replaced their father, and they can't cope with a new man drilling Mommy(Manny). I put my hand on top of the little kids head, as they swing wildly at me, hitting noting but air. They are just trying to stop Lord Zaroku from giving them a little brother or sister.

But Lord Zaroku is both kind and merciful! After blowing massive jizz loads in his mom, I take them out to Taco Bell, and let him get whatever he wants. Buy him a toy or video game, then a trip to baskin robins for ice cream!

Everyone wins!!!
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 01-03-2016, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X