No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    So many crying fl0mos and fl0mo alts in here whining and crying to this day not a single fl0mo soul can dispute it.

# it only proves Pac truly won

# OG Oldman is Zaroku's alt replying to his own post lol (jan 2016, writes exactly the same way and is already in RED lmao)

# shoulder injury Zaroku's Alt's inquiry if it's real.

Answer: Yes it is.

Torn rotator cuff red mark @ right shoulder. It even bled out.

Dr.Neal ElAttrache (the same doctor who performed the surgery on Kobe Bryant's). Explains Pacquiao's rotator cuff injury.

Spamming again .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Spamming again .

Zaroku's alt needs to be informed

# you're crying again

Comment

• I think the only conclusion anyone could reach from this "investigation" is that Manny losing in front of the world, in the biggest fight of his career has caused irreparable damage to the psyche of his bigger supporters.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          I think the only conclusion anyone could reach from this "investigation" is that Manny losing in front of the world, in the biggest fight of his career has caused irreparable damage to the psyche of his bigger supporters.
          # a floyd fan still whining with nothing to go for as usual

# a Floyd fan's pointless banter is like an Unsharpened pencil

# a floyd fan has nothing to dispute About the thread topic at hand. They are left only to whine and cry to their hearts content.

# 120 plus pages, almost 29k viewed, an airtight proof Pac won it.

Comment

# a floyd fan has nothing to dispute About the thread topic at hand. They are left only to whine and cry to their hearts content.

Yes, you maniacally copy-pasting to this thread every day since May 2nd has done what exactly? What have you accomplished since then?

Comment

Lol...you've just been dying for someone to engage you...and it finally happened after bumping your own thread 3 times.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                Lol...you've just been dying for someone to engage you...and it finally happened after bumping your own thread 3 times.
                ??

The delusion is you flowmos can't even dispute the videos. Closing in to 29k viewed, 120 plus pages.

I have reduced fl0mos into kindergarten insults. I'm impressed with myself hehe
                Last edited by Spoon23; 01-03-2016, 08:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                  ??

What a waste of bandwidth

# still nothing but useless fl0mo comments

# still crying

Comment

• I thought Pac won the fight.

Comment

• Manny is an alt. in interviews we never know which Manny will show up.

The embarrassed liar ?? The latest Prophet of God? The Manny who has Bob's big puppet fist up his axx!

So much pressure placed on him by the PAC-A-MANICS!!
                      He let his nation down, in slow motion or regular speed.

Freddy said Floyd won. PAC fans, the few die hard tards, want to re write history!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X