Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• came by to check later... yup, this guy spoon23 is still sucking balls and this page is yet another page full of doodoo without any sort of fight discussion

hahaha poor guy

and anybody that calls him out on his disgusting filipino fanboy behaviour = youre a floyd fan

the only INVESTIGATORS and DETECTIVES that work for free hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by SUCIO416 View Post
      came by to check later... yup, this guy spoon23 is still sucking balls and this page is yet another page full of doodoo without any sort of fight discussion

hahaha poor guy

and anybody that calls him out on his disgusting filipino fanboy behaviour = youre a floyd fan

the only INVESTIGATORS and DETECTIVES that work for free hahahaha
      Yup just as I thought. So affected by my thread and you had to come in here for the 100th time just to say that. Yup the hurt is real hahaha

Translation:

# no substantial comment to say as usual

# a Floyd troll

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
        TMT was the lead promoter in case you forgot.

a member of gossiping giggling desperate housewives Floyd fans logic.
        Rath why do you think a flowmo is criticizing an over hype promotions lol

They must be really feeling upset to not even realize their hero Floyd had a huge part for stinking up the fight that was supposed to be billed a huge event lmao

Running, hugging and pitter patter shots will more than likely turn an over hype promotion to back fire and stink up a super fight event as it did for those reasons alone.

These flowmos did realize floyd didn't deliver hahaha.. Yup! It was an overhype event alright. The way Floyd fought that night will definitely stink up the joint lol

#considerthis knew Floyd fought like a vagina hence, an overhyped event lmao

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        Truth. Overhyped promotion and a massive let down /rip off.
        Last edited by Spoon23; 12-26-2015, 01:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          Truth. Overhyped promotion and a massive let down /rip off. However...floyd won the game of tag.
          I agree Floyd won the game of tag and Manny won the punch the guy in the face contest

Comment

• Originally posted by SUCIO416 View Post
            the fact is youre sick, and you need psychiatric help after this defeat

now anybody that calls you out on it is a floyd fan to you

you cant see you look like a butthurt filipino fanatic?

even manny pacquiao himself got over it
            Manny had nothing to get over. He knows Floyd did nothing. He was laughing at the end of the fight. "He didn't do nothing" sums it up best. It was the easiest fight in Manny's life. No damage, no hard punches, no combinations to the face, no serious liver shots. Am I wrong did i miss the rounds where Floyd landed heavy shots and had Manny in trouble. Did I miss the rounds where Floyd had the crowd going wild, I mean absolutely WILD. Can anyone name a round where Floyd landed big or do you have to think about it or review the video? Watch the slo mo if you can't think of any rounds where Floyd landed huge shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
              Pac deserved the win based on landing the cleaner punches. the majorty of floyd's punches fell short or were grazing punches while the majority of pac's were flush shots. also compubox was a complete joke. did my own compubox analysis and had floyd landing only 10 more punches with over half of his punches being jabs. when you factor in that 90 percent of pac's punches were power shots and were much cleaner than floyds than pac should have won.
              That's a huge point as well.

Punch for punch as video evidence shows Pac outpointed Floyd per round. Now if you factor in the 90% of pac's punches were power shots.

That doubles up the gravity of pac's connected punches even more.

Pac was hands down the true winner of the fight. Evidences at this point is too glaring.

Pac the obvious winner that night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                TMT was the lead promoter in case you forgot.

a member of gossiping giggling desperate housewives Floyd fans logic.
                Yea so...what's your point? I've criticized it since the day after me and a few friends shelled out $100 for that picec of garbage. I don't care about floyd or tmt. Tmt's contribution to the undercard was trash too. The only good thing was the $$$ i won betting on that sparring session lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  No he didn't win, the evidence in videos says his pot shotting was unsubstantial compared to pac's connected punches.

Both Floyd and Pac had the least punch out put of their whole career on that night according to flawed compubox.

But the truth is even if Pac did have the least punch output due to his torn rotator cuff. It was still more than what Floyd through the whole night.

The rip off part is true, when you are in a super fight.. You don't run and hug for 12 rounds, as Floyd snr said. You don't fight scared in the biggest fight in boxing. You man up. But what he did was that he had to run all night and get pinned down on the ropes frequently since those left straights were pretty scary thing lol

Pac was definitely the true winner.

Floyd's dad even believes, When all that money and belts are on the line. You have to ****ing FIGHT! It ain't about pot shotting wit punk ass jabs.

Hence, the rip off. All the PEDs Floyd had he still fought ******. That's just pathetic.

When floyd's own father and trainer saw his son fight scared. You know something is up.

You don't prevent an opponent from countering by hugging. That's just not boxing. too much fouling by Floyd and not a single point deduction from Bayless tsk tsk tsk...

Hmm...i could have sworn floyd won. Let me check boxrec again..............yep, he won via wide ud.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    Truth. Overhyped promotion and a massive let down /rip off.
                    Yes it did son. Yes it did. All thanks too Floyd's vagina boxing hehehe

Oh and Floyd actually lost that fight too.

Bam!

Comment

• Pac made Slow Motion the validity of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X