Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regardless of who everyone thinks won this fight, the loser of this thread is COMPUBOX.

Comment

Originally posted by scapegoat09 View Post
      Didn't watch the replay nor the slow mo but i do watch the fight live..i know Pac wins, i do box and my eyes are fast enough to see who landed the most.

This is boxing you know, hehe.
      Keep an eye out for this guy. He even uses Spoon's patented "hehe." Could there really be two "men" who are "boxing fans" who actually type "hehe"? Hmm.

All you need to know is that #48's own coach has gone on record stating that #48 LOST.

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Manny beat Floyd with a torn shoulder and yet a roided up Floyd has the balls to call himself TBE.[TruthExposed#]

oh shyit butter cuts everywhere lmao
        I was rooting for Manny 100%. Most of the rounds were close but Floyd would do just enough to steal them. In the end I scored it 8-4 for Floyd. It kind of reminds me of Cotto/Canelo. I was rooting for Cotto 100%. Most of the rounds were close but Canelo would do enough to steal them. In the end I scored it 8-4 for Canelo. The only good news is they were neither the schooling or the but whooping most of the fans here say they were.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Keep an eye out for this guy. He even uses Spoon's patented "hehe." Could there really be two "men" who are "boxing fans" who actually type "hehe"? Hmm.

All you need to know is that #48's own coach has gone on record stating that #48 LOST.

/thread
          I'll believe more of someone who is blood related or a family member to talk about what really happened.

And besides, Pac without hesitation believed he won. So there I guess you get the picture.

Roach also said:

http://www.boxingscene.com/roach-mor...eather--100590

Pacquiao does not agree with the official decision and still believes he won a close fight in the cards.

"Thing is, I had more people walking out of the arena telling me we got robbed." Explained Roach. "I think Manny was aggressive enough and dominant enough. After the fourth round he told me 'I can't use my shoulder anymore' so I told him to do the best he can and he did the best he can. It was a close fight. He felt he won the fight. I have to rewatch it to be honest with you to give you an opinion if we won or not. - jan 22, 2016

# it's not about what roach thinks. It's what Pac thinks that matters. Pac after all, was the one in the ring. And to this day Pac still believes he won as the rest of the world including Spain saw Pac winning it.

Everything can be called an opinion, since the only known truth is facts.

Like this one is a fact. Roach said this:

Roach said: And there are big fights out there for him (Pacquiao). Canelo Alvarez and Amir Kahn would draw big numbers. And then, of course, anybody who understands boxing knows that when Pacquiao tore his shoulder before and during the Mayweather fight, nothing — absolutely nothing — was truly settled on that night.

Link: http://www.nj.com/sports/ledger/izen...against_a.html

A piece of the article:

By: JERRY IZENBERG

Cheers!

Floyd senior saw his son fighting scared. Uncle Roger thinks and wants a rematch for Floyd to truly gain respect from the fans coz he knows his nephew didn't deserve the W.

You want to end the thread, but it's a freight train that won't stop.

And when cowards run..

After getting tagged Floyd can go from one side of the fence to another in 0-60 in just 2 seconds Flat! Amazing!

Run Floyd Run!

https://www.boxingscene.com/roach-wa...le-kid--135222

Boxing Scene: Is it realistic, or just something you’re hoping for?

Roach: I believe it’s realistic. I do. A lot of people thought Manny won that fight. A lot of people thought Floyd (had advantages), but they wouldn’t let Manny do anything with his shoulder. Why? I don’t know. But the thing is I would like to get that fight one more time. Manny did the best he could for four rounds, but then the shoulder blew out and it was over. I was very disappointed in that fight and I would love to get that one back one more time.

https://www.boxingscene.com/roach-wa...le-kid--135222
          Last edited by Spoon23; 01-08-2019, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
            I was rooting for Manny 100%. Most of the rounds were close but Floyd would do just enough to steal them. In the end I scored it 8-4 for Floyd. It kind of reminds me of Cotto/Canelo. I was rooting for Cotto 100%. Most of the rounds were close but Canelo would do enough to steal them. In the end I scored it 8-4 for Canelo. The only good news is they were neither the schooling or the but whooping most of the fans here say they were.
            Well, in real time maybe you couldn't see how Pac connected. These videos show the whole story. Watch it bud.

I too were surprised on how much Pac was able to connect. Not just connect, but did real damage to the chin and body of Floyd. Pac's punches were awkward, but had venom.

As I've mentioned. If you count the real punches that landed for both parties. You will be surprised Pac actually landed more from the rounds that went Floyd's way.

Enjoy the video. It's actually a more technical fight.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-12-2021, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

/thread
              Nah son, i'm different user with TS. I respect every other decision but i'm sure and confident with my comments about the fight.

Comment

Floyd genius fans say Floyd won, then why are they so angry?

judges say red corner won.
                Last edited by Rath; 11-29-2015, 02:47 AM.

Comment

I was hoping spoon didn't get out of the IV asylum. I am his Doctor, Dr. Zaroku.
                  Dr. Slip & I have been treating his delusional , slow motion fantasies daily, but he is beyond our best efforts. Electro shock therapy or heavy sedatives are the next options.

Spoon operates in his own world, where the one armed champion of justice from the Philippines NEVER lost to Mr. Mayweather. Mr. Spoon believes that tight socks, and Manny not getting a shoulder shot would have allowed Manny to easily beat Floyd. His proof being in reposted & refuted Hauser publications, & watching fight footage in slow motion.

Dr. Slip, & I apologize for this. Please ignore him as his desperation to save his savior Manny causes these outbursts!!

Best Regards to all boxing Fans,
                  Dr. Zaroku
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 11-29-2015, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
                    Floyd genius fans say Floyd won, then why are they so angry?
                    Coz the truth is out Rath.

I timed this thread just right. As you can see they are emotional creatures hehehe..

Enjoy the truth Rath.

Peace!

8 DIVISION

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...ivision-titles

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-12-2021, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by scapegoat09 View Post
                      Nah son, i'm different user with TS. I respect every other decision but i'm sure and confident with my comments about the fight.
                      Two posters... who believe Pac actually won...who claim to be grown men but type "hehe."

I call bs.

The only thing we learned from this thread is that the majority of posters here believe that Spoon and his alts are the biggest joke at NSB.

Comment

Working...
                      X