No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    go back to work so you could feed yourself and your family, you 94k a year poor man.

besides working to support your family NSB is the best thing that ever happened to you (whoops sorry i forgot mcdonalds) you internet warrior who wants to beat me up thru twitter.

macho man
    You have a lot of very unhealthy repressed anger and obsession. Something is just not right with you...it may be worth a visit to the Dr. bruh.

You don't interact with people...it also means you're a loser in real life ...very likely....women never see you unless you make a run to the grocery store....

If youre not talking to *****es at work then you're never talking to them...because no one see's you bro..take the banana pudding spoon out of your mouth, step away from the computer and this Mayweather obsession and try mixing in a gym membership or two...you need to start meeting people bruh

Right now you're a crazy loner and angry at the world, don't let someone who doesn't even GAF if you exist live in your head, rent free.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      another genius Floyd fan.

it shows in his post.

i hope other genius floyd fans accept you as their own.
      Street, please watch as JMM masterfully Mexicuted, the so called "Mexicutioner"
      Watch his head snap back and his spine nearly pop out of his body!!!

In normal speed listen to lamply finally accurately describe the action...

He got KTFO in the worst & & most devestating way!!!

Donaire got kicked off the P4P list after Rigo, why is PAC even discussed!!!!

Talaga, Oh My GAD!!!!

How unfair to Donaire!!!
      Last edited by Zaroku; 12-19-2015, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeandreXI View Post
        You have a lot of very unhealthy repressed anger and obsession. Something is just not right with you...it may be worth a visit to the Dr. bruh.

You don't interact with people...it also means you're a loser in real life ...very likely....women never see you unless you make a run to the grocery store....

If youre not talking to *****es at work then you're never talking to them...because no one see's you bro..take the banana pudding spoon out of your mouth, step away from the computer and this Mayweather obsession and try mixing in a gym membership or two...you need to start meeting people bruh

Right now you're a crazy loner and angry at the world, don't let someone who doesn't even GAF if you exist live in your head, rent free.

His quest to ressurect PAC will fail. I agree, he needs to interact in a non PAC environment. Go out, put your MAC//Rath pimp hand down. Instead he is constantly trying to inflate PAC back to hero status......

The party is over........ Take the needle off the record..... When the drum beat goes like this,,

KTFO...
        My career in doubt, I just wanna shout!!!
        I am unbeatable,
        my ******adation obviously untreatable

I did my best, and failed my biggest test
        Obviously now, I am only second best.
        Although my fans protest!

TBE, got the best of ME!
        Now I am just a PAC lobotomy!!

PAC, feat. DJ Zaroku!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

The party is over........ Take the needle off the record..... When the drum beat goes like this,,

KTFO...
          My career in doubt, I just wanna shout!!!
          I am unbeatable,
          my ******adation obviously untreatable

I did my best, and failed my biggest test
          Obviously now, I am only second best.
          Although my fans protest!

TBE, got the best of ME!
          Now I am just a PAC lobotomy!!

PAC, feat. DJ Zaroku!!!
          Not bad Z...

Comment

Not bad Z...
            Thanks, I am still bumping "the Message" grandmaster flash & the furious five!!

Kool moe dee!!!

Etc.

But I ball until the wheels fall off of my wheel chair!

And they better be 28 in chrome rims, on the best low profile run flat tires!
            GPPS added on, Global Poontang Positioning System, so I can roll over and get some!!!

Still ball'n now !!!
            Last edited by Zaroku; 12-19-2015, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Rath is a prime example about how mental health isn't taken as seriously as it should be in the United States. Most likely he's an agoraphobic, or has a very, very, very severe case of avoidant personality disorder. In the absence of a life, healthy interactions with friends and family, only Pacquiao could fill that massive void. So when his only stabilizing force was taken away from him on May 2nd he had to find way to make it right, he just had to. If it meant hunkering down in the filthy shadows of what must be a rundown abandoned house and planning and plotting to overrun NSB with talk of iv and imaginary investigations, then that's what he was going to do.

I'm beginning to think that the only thing that will help Rath is a padded cell, but one that's comfortably located deep in a bunker in an undisclosed location, and one that's totally off the grid.

Comment

• So many flowmos squatting in here spitting page after page of hate with nothing to contribute to the thread topic at hand.

The hate is strong..

The truth has finally eaten you guys up.

But it is.. Floyd lost.. Search your feelings it's all true flowmos.. 8-4 Pac

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  So many flowmos squatting in here spitting page after page of hate with nothing to contribute to the thread topic at hand.

The hate is strong..

The truth has finally eaten you guys up.

But it is.. Floyd lost.. Search your feelings it's all true flowmos.. 8-4 Pac
                  Macho Man Deandre, Zaroku, and kindergarten Sleepstrings

gossiping lke desperate housewives

Comment

did i not just told you to get back to work?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                      Rath is a prime example about how mental health isn't taken as seriously as it should be in the United States. Most likely he's an agoraphobic, or has a very, very, very severe case of avoidant personality disorder. In the absence of a life, healthy interactions with friends and family, only Pacquiao could fill that massive void. So when his only stabilizing force was taken away from him on May 2nd he had to find way to make it right, he just had to. If it meant hunkering down in the filthy shadows of what must be a rundown abandoned house and planning and plotting to overrun NSB with talk of iv and imaginary investigations, then that's what he was going to do.

I'm beginning to think that the only thing that will help Rath is a padded cell, but one that's comfortably located deep in a bunker in an undisclosed location, and one that's totally off the grid.
                      very relevant to the topic IV scandal thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X