• Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats his amateur record.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
      whats his amateur record.
      480-23 they said on the broadcast.

Quite honestly he looked poor in that fight and got through it by virtue of being the bigger man, and the younger, fitter man. He can't rely on that every time.

It's clear he doesn't have a Froch chin, he was almost knocked down by Chatman(?), can't be taking shots flush like that.

Originally posted by Killer_of_Sheep View Post
      He's really lacking defense, but hell, his offense is other level. Crazy power and excellent punch form. Damn, i would probably favor him to beat Quillin after three or four more fights.
      I don't like Quillin but if Khytrov defends like that, Quillin will knock him out.
      Last edited by Weebler I; 07-09-2014, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Who is he fighting?

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          .I don't like Quillin but if Khytrov defends like that, Quillin will knock him out.
          Quillin is also not the best defensive fighter out there, and he geys backed to the ropes against abismal oposition. He was hurt by Rosado, who is not a big puncher.

If Khytrov is not caught early by something wild, i can see him breaking Quillin down and knocking him out in the mid rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer_of_Sheep View Post
            Quillin is also not the best defensive fighter out there, and he geys backed to the ropes against abismal oposition. He was hurt by Rosado, who is not a big puncher.

If Khytrov is not caught early by something wild, i can see him breaking Quillin down and knocking him out in the mid rounds.
            It doesn't need to be wild, Khytrov seems content to try to walk through punches. You can't do that at that level against punchers, even Quillin.

If I'm critical of Khytrov, it's because I have high expectations of him, he looked very good at amateur level.
            Last edited by Weebler I; 07-11-2014, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
              Ievgen Khytrov (3-0, 3 KO) will fight Jas Phipps on April 10.
              He moves like Pacman.***65279;

Comment

I like him but he is very wreckless at times, I think in a few years he can be something extraordinary though

Comment

Who trains him?.

Comment

His latest win was pretty impressive, but he gets reckless too easy. Obviously has huge power though.

Comment

Originally posted by C U NextTuesday View Post
                      Who trains him?.
                      Curtis Stevens's uncle I think

Comment

Working...
                      X