Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Think That Groves Can Beat Froch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yoz View Post
    If he boxes on the run, sure. If, however, Froch lures him into a toe-to-toe battle, he'll get stopped.
    Do you think? The only time we've seen him do that was against Degale (hardly GGG when it comes to cutting the ring down lol) and I had him losing. Not by much but still...

Unless he shows massive improvements in his 'box and move' style Froch would kill that gameplan imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      Do you think? The only time we've seen him do that was against Degale (hardly GGG when it comes to cutting the ring down lol) and I had him losing. Not by much but still...

Unless he shows massive improvements in his 'box and move' style Froch would kill that gameplan imo.
      Dirrell provided a blueprint of how to beat Froch (aside from tumbling to the canvas). Is Groves as fleet-footed or technically sound as Dirrell? No; but he could, if he boxes on the move, pull off a decision win. It's unlikely, but completely possible.

Groves, IMO, is vastly overrated. He hasn't fought anyone of note and is now running scared of Stieglitz. He should chase Bika, win the WBC strap, and then go after Froch.

Comment

No it's too early for Groves who needs another 3-4 fights against bottom end top 10 fighters

Comment

No chance.

Froch walks him down, punishes him on the ropes and stops him mid-fight. He's just much better than Groves, who's knock-off David Haye style is too wide open.

Comment

Anyone that thinks Groves beats Froch gets a free catscan on me

Comment

Working...
            X