Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury - I want apologies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury dominated the fight but Johnson was dreadful. Just a fat sitting duck.

Still, he is a better win than anyone Price has fought.

The booing from the crowd was harsh too as it was a good performance by Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
      Question. Why do you read the Daily Mail?

But yes, on a serious note, it's obvious. Haye only fights Vitali or Wladimir; unless there's an easy pay-day to be had elsewhere.
      Why shouldn't I read it? Despite being lowbrow, it's an interesting news site.

After seeing highlights of the Fury-Johnson fight (I haven't found the fight in full yet), I have to admit that Fury fought quite impressively. He fought intelligently too. The crowd booed, but it was a title eliminator, and this was the surest way for him proceed. He's improved a lot recently.

Comment

Demise is a certified Tyson Fury hater.

Comment

His Uncle Hughie put it best:

"Forget the booing. You're a professional now."
          Tyson looked pretty decent actually although the fight went about as much as I expected it to.

Johnson is a good name to have and is better than anybody Price has fought thus far.

Comment

I don't know why the crowd kept booing, Fury was clearly dominating, I hate those kind of fans. I think he should stop fighting in Belfast it was a poor turn out I'm sure he can do better numbers in Manchester.

The win over Johnson was good even though he only took the fight 3 weeks out. He can probably push for a title shot from here on in. I'd stay away from Price if I was Fury because he's probably get knocked out but it would be a huge fight in the UK.

Comment

Not convinced that Price would beat Fury.

I've always gone Fury and will continue to do so. Because if nothing else, I believe he is the harder man.

Comment

Originally posted by FightScorer View Post
                People can't deal with the fact that the future is all British..
                Problem is Fury is referring to himself as the next Irish heavyweight champion.

Comment

I definitely thought that fight would be harder for Fury so will apologize.

I think the crowd were booing because from round 5 to round 11/12 Johnson threw like 2 punches and Fury just kept jabbing. I was bored and i normally quite enjoy technical performances.

Im still worried by Furys stamina, despite looking in shape by about round 7 he looked much worse than he did at the start, maybe he needed to pace himself a little better?

At 23 (?) he is easily our best prospect in the heavys at the moment though, unless Price can step up his competition soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
                    Problem is Fury is referring to himself as the next Irish heavyweight champion.
                    He's British and irish like me.

He's been British and irish champion.

Although I'm not surprised he's chosen to lean on his irish heritage with the hate he gets from UK fans

Comment

Of all the fighters for Fury to 'prove' himself against you pick a guy who's pig shit lazy and threw away an easy £32k. Any guy who's laziness costs them that amount of money isn't worth his weight in salt.

It's not a performance that asks for respect and that's mainly down to Johnson. Fury did what he had to and whilst he looked unspectacular, he had no trouble with a posing Johnson.

The signs are still there though, even without Johnson asking questions of Fury, I can still see that awkwardness and inexperience of Fury. We shall have to wait and see who his next opponent is but I fear his first loss is near.

Comment

Working...
                      X