No announcement yet.

AJ Carter - British Heavyweight Hopeful

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
    Fighting either 9th March or 5th April, not listed on either show atm though.
    Dammit, what's the hold up?

really looking forward to seeing this kid in action

Comment

Some bullshit with the British Board of Control, sounds like he's having a lot of trouble with 'em.

Comment

Some bullshit with the British Board of Control, sounds like he's having a lot of trouble with 'em.
        naughty boy in the past i'm guessing?

Comment

Don't know mate, think he's been trying to turn professional since June of last year. Interestingly against the same opponent too (Janis Ginters).

Comment

Comment

I was going to be a bit critical but if I remember correctly he hasn't really had any amateur experience? so he is learning as he goes. Would be harsh to criticise him then, although he did gas towards the end.

Comment

I like his head movement.

Has the kind of frame you can add a lot of meat to. Trouble is you can also add a few curries and six pints of lager.

Needs a good coach who prevents delusions of grandeur.

Comment

Yea, he's barely had any amateur experience so will be learning solely in the professional rank. I'm hoping that means 7+ fights a year and good progression in each.

Comment

Yea, he's barely had any amateur experience so will be learning solely in the professional rank. I'm hoping that means 7+ fights a year and good progression in each.
                    No shame in that. He may take an early loss but his progression is the most important thing.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X