Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleverly vs bellew

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah but clev is still the better fighter like I said that was bellew on his best night and clev didn't perform great . Cleverly would never struggle against the likes of Mckenzie and defantly would of gone for it more against Miranda . While on the subject of bellew though a fight I would like to see is if groves ever moves up him and bellew that would be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesv3 View Post
      Yeah but clev is still the better fighter like I said that was bellew on his best night and clev didn't perform great . Cleverly would never struggle against the likes of Mckenzie and defantly would of gone for it more against Miranda . While on the subject of bellew though a fight I would like to see is if groves ever moves up him and bellew that would be good.
      Clev is the better fighter? Based on what?

He wouldn't have struggled against McKenzie or Miranda?

Right yet he struggles to get Karpency out of there who:

1. didn't look like he wanted to be there
      2. didn't even fire back

Clev's a bum. The sooner he gets sparked, the better.

Bellew has come on leaps and bounds since that fight. He's fighting smarter (simialr to what he did in the amateurs).

Comment

Bellew is coming up well, I see him becoming a world champion I wouldn't be suprised if he fought chad and caught him with something big though chad wont be drained if they do fight

Comment

He might of struggled to get him out of there but at least he tried , bellew seemed shook against miranda clev would of put it on him . Clev is the better fighter based on wins over Murat and bellew himself , he does need a big fight next though as admittedly the last few have been poor opposition

Comment

Working...
          X