No announcement yet.

Where is Mike Perez ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Mike Perez ?

he won Prizefighter International and was heavily linked to a fight v Fraudley in September.

he can really shake up the Heavyweight division

ANYONE ?

i (unfortunatley) havent heard a thing mate.

Hope he doesnt end up like Solis. He could be great. But inside him there is a fat **** dying to get out. If he's so inactive he's gonna end up a fat bastard. He needs to fight a LOT more often, and up his competition. And he better not be waiting on Audley finishing his dancing cos i would hate to have watch that **** fight again!

Comment

i don't know what the deal with him is there are tonnes of potential fights available for him ... fraudley, fury, chrisora helenus etc etc and at this stage in his career he should be fighting way more often he is either lazy/unmotivated or has a ****ty management team behind him hopefully he won't end up as another fat out of shape could have been

Comment

http://www.irish-boxing.com/2011/11/...tle-fight-off/

he fights on Wednesday night live on SkySports

Comment

sounds like he'll be fighting yet another bum

Comment

Perz is fighting Zack Page tomorrow. Hopefully Hearn will now pick Perez up. The guy is going no where at the moment he has allready beaten Zack Page.

Comment

Originally posted by davros2010 View Post
              Perz is fighting Zack Page tomorrow. Hopefully Hearn will now pick Perez up. The guy is going no where at the moment he has allready beaten Zack Page.
              yeah i really like the look of the guy but I don't know what's going on with his management they should be looking at beating up on someone with a big name like fraudley or taking on some other up and comers like tyson fury/chrisora or even rogan etc etc I think he could beat any of them (tyson fury would be a hell of a fight) and all of them would get way more attention than this nothing fight

Comment

Why would they put Perez in with Chisora/Fury?

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
                  Why would they put Perez in with Chisora/Fury?
                  Because it would generate big interest (over here) generate more money than he's made in all his previous fights and hopefully get his career moving in the right direction. There has already been some talk from the fury camp about Perez. Tyson has called him out etc. etc.

Comment

It wouldn't really generate that much interest as neither Fury or Perez are a big attraction, it would be comparable to Fury-Chisora. I can't see Warren putting Chisora in with someone like Perez after his loss to Fury, he needs to be built back up again.

Same with Fury, Perez is high risk/low reward. After his fight with Pajkic he'll probably go after an old heavyweight contender.

If Chisora trips again, he might get fed to Perez. But where is the incentive for Warren to make the fight?

I'd like to see Perez/Chisora or Perez/Fury, but I can't see it happening.

Comment

Working...
                    X