No announcement yet.

Defame wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defame wins

James Degale put out a good fight against a tough fighter good job mate.. Think it's best you stay at this level at least a year before moving up to world status

He definitely needs 3 or 4 fights before moving up to World level.

Tonight, he showed good heart and character to come back from being badly hurt in the 4th or 5th.

He has a lot of raw talent but I still think he needs to change trainer. McDonnell is just a cheerleader/fitness coach. I think it could end up costing him big time otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
      He definitely needs 3 or 4 fights before moving up to World level.

Tonight, he showed good heart and character to come back from being badly hurt in the 4th or 5th.

He has a lot of raw talent but I still think he needs to change trainer. McDonnell is just a cheerleader/fitness coach. I think it could end up costing him big time otherwise.
      To be honest I think he should work with Tibbs. Mcdonnel has got him this far and has looked after James but if he wants him to go just that little bit further and get involved at world level he will have to let him go

Comment

Degale better leave his trainer as it's going to have an adverse affect on his career. He has the talent to do well, but with his current trainer he isn't going to be making noise at world level.

Degale only sc****d through tonight and that was at European level.

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
          Degale better leave his trainer as it's going to have an adverse affect on his career. He has the talent to do well, but with his current trainer he isn't going to be making noise at world level.

Degale only sc****d through tonight and that was at European level.
          Make you right but what we have to remember that this is only his 12th fight. He really does need to stay where his at with a new number one trainer and start working on his snap in his punches and skill level

Comment

Working...
          X