No announcement yet.

Mayweather/Paco

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather/Paco

There is no doubt that Mayweather is one of the best fighters in his generation, But how can he claim to be the best if your not willing to fight the best?
    Mayweather talks about being at the top of his game for X amount of years, But thats BS.
    He fought Hatton..Mmmm we all knew deep down how that fight was going to go due to Hattons fighting style.
    He fought De la Hoya Far from the top of his game
    He fought Mosley...Far from the top of his game.
    He fought Marquez. Once again his style suits Mayweather to the ground.
    Now he fought Ortiz though the fight ended badly I feel he was always gonna win.

How I see it is its like the Klit brothers top of there game, But although they take on all comers for the title there is truely know one out there who can trouble them at all since lewis. The heavy weight division has not produced anyone for years who even comes close..

The point being klit brothers will take on all comers..

Calzaghe though there is a lot of hate for him on the site, Did and would take on anyone who wanted to fight him..There is a case of ooo he didnt fight Roy Jones at the top of his game and also Hopkins Mmmmm I never heard either of them boys calling out Jo..They didn't want that fight. Period

The difference between Mayweather and Paco is that Mayweather is the one who talks himself up of how great he is, And how long he has been around at the top..But hey theres Paco! Whats with all the BS..Why does he not do the man thing and fight him..He can keep ramming it down our throats of how great he is but who is he kidding? Not me, If he does not take that fight and do the business how can he ever be a great, When his name is mention in years to come way after he has quit the ring, People will say Yep Mayweather was pure science in the ring but didn't have the answer for Paco..That is the truth of it...
    I read things like Mayweather doesn't need "Paco" Mmmm Bollox..Mayweather isn't the top dog Paco is in my view..
    Ok Paco could do more to make this fight happen, But he aint the one running around trying to convince himself and everyone else that he is the best. Burning 100 dollar bills to show how much money hes got, No Paco he gives it to the less fortunate..
    If Mayweather retired now where would he be placed in the list of all time greats?

Originally posted by typeone View Post
    There is no doubt that Mayweather is one of the best fighters in his generation, But how can he claim to be the best if your not willing to fight the best?
    Mayweather talks about being at the top of his game for X amount of years, But thats BS.
    He fought Hatton..Mmmm we all knew deep down how that fight was going to go due to Hattons fighting style.
    He fought De la Hoya Far from the top of his game
    He fought Mosley...Far from the top of his game.
    He fought Marquez. Once again his style suits Mayweather to the ground.
    Now he fought Ortiz though the fight ended badly I feel he was always gonna win.

How I see it is its like the Klit brothers top of there game, But although they take on all comers for the title there is truely know one out there who can trouble them at all since lewis. The heavy weight division has not produced anyone for years who even comes close..

The point being klit brothers will take on all comers..

Calzaghe though there is a lot of hate for him on the site, Did and would take on anyone who wanted to fight him..There is a case of ooo he didnt fight Roy Jones at the top of his game and also Hopkins Mmmmm I never heard either of them boys calling out Jo..They didn't want that fight. Period

The difference between Mayweather and Paco is that Mayweather is the one who talks himself up of how great he is, And how long he has been around at the top..But hey theres Paco! Whats with all the BS..Why does he not do the man thing and fight him..He can keep ramming it down our throats of how great he is but who is he kidding? Not me, If he does not take that fight and do the business how can he ever be a great, When his name is mention in years to come way after he has quit the ring, People will say Yep Mayweather was pure science in the ring but didn't have the answer for Paco..That is the truth of it...
    I read things like Mayweather doesn't need "Paco" Mmmm Bollox..Mayweather isn't the top dog Paco is in my view..
    Ok Paco could do more to make this fight happen, But he aint the one running around trying to convince himself and everyone else that he is the best. Burning 100 dollar bills to show how much money hes got, No Paco he gives it to the less fortunate..
    If Mayweather retired now where would he be placed in the list of all time greats?
    Top 20 for sure but I feel like your own comments go against you.

Mayweather beat Hatton, Delahoya, Mosley and MARQUEZ before Pac. So to critisize Mayweather you'd also need to critisize Pac. Who didnt know Pac was gonna beat Mosley when he fought him or Delahoya or Hatton or Marg?? Who thinks Marquez has a chance against Manny at Welter?? His only credible win is Cotto and Clottey really.

I think what alot of people forget is that if not for Mannys refusal of Olympic style drug testing the fight would have happened already. I say it all the time I dont think Mayweather is scared of Pac or vice versa but to discredit Mayweather you'd have to also discredit Pac. Because Mayweather beat an undefeated Hatton, Mosley coming off his biggest win against Margarito in which many boxing experts thought he could beat Mayweather.

Comment

Mayweather is my IDOL! But I like PACQUIAO more.

Comment

Working...
      X