No announcement yet.

Anybody going to Burn's Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody going to Burn's Broner

Anybody ? I'm thinking of traveling out to see it man but not 100 percent .All depends on my job I might book up early November .How do you's think Burns will get on ? Also anybody got a rough idea how much for a ticket for this ( a decent seat ) will be and is there anything good to see in Cincinnati Ohio man ? What' is there to do their for 2 night's in that part of America apart from the boxing ?

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
    Anybody ? I'm thinking of traveling out to see it man but not 100 percent .All depends on my job I might book up early November .How do you's think Burns will get on ? Also anybody got a rough idea how much for a ticket for this ( a decent seat ) will be and is there anything good to see in Cincinnati Ohio man ? What' is there to do their for 2 night's in that part of America apart from the boxing ?
    Ill be there. Hopefully ringside seats will only be 150ish. . . But for 100 bucks AT MOST, you will be able to get a good seat. As far as anything to do in Cincinnati? Nothing aside from going to bars and getting piss drunk and picking up some townies. Come through bro! We can meet up and have a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
      Ill be there. Hopefully ringside seats will only be 150ish. . . But for 100 bucks AT MOST, you will be able to get a good seat. As far as anything to do in Cincinnati? Nothing aside from going to bars and getting piss drunk and picking up some townies. Come through bro! We can meet up and have a good time.
      Cool buddy .All depending on my job . There's a good chance i'm getting kept on so if I am i'll maybe book up late October early November if there's still ticket's left .I'll send you a pm if i'm flying out .I've priced it and it's pretty good prices so there's a good chance .

Comment

Working...
      X