Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury beats derek chisora in their first barknuckle !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What i don't understand is how all the £40 tickets had sold out when alot of the upper tier were nearly empty? I paid £50 quid for my ticket yet i was right on the back row?

Comment

Well, I paid £40 for my ticket and was row J! But, I was in block 407..

I actually thought I would not be able see anything but the view was pretty good.

Anyone else get blinded after the Smith fight? Was a four rounder on that ended in the 1st but we couldn't see a thing because of the lights!

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
        Well, I paid £40 for my ticket and was row J! But, I was in block 407..

I actually thought I would not be able see anything but the view was pretty good.

Anyone else get blinded after the Smith fight? Was a four rounder on that ended in the 1st but we couldn't see a thing because of the lights!
        Yeah I had that light shine in our eyes quite, everybody was chanting to get them to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by typeone View Post
          http://www.youtube.com/user/typeone1.../0/1Ff57s6Ai5I

Maybe I wasnt close enough to see it all going on what do you think?
          looks like i got rumbled

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            I'm getting the impression you dont like white people very much.
            It's nothing to do with skin colour.I like people though they do not have to be white necessarily.I am a fan of Groves as well.In boxing for me it's about style not colour.

Comment

Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
              Surprised?? **** off. He got battered.
              Tyson knew he was going to fight while Chisora was going to watch fights.Also Chisora has been in courts before and the last thing on his mind was to get involved in this silliness.Chisora was surprised of course but when they get into the ring Fury will pay

Comment

Lol. Tyson Fury is actually a nice bloke, I met him at the Froch Dirrell fight.
                He's obviously a d i c k h e a d,nice guys diont behave like that

Comment

fury probably fights bare fisted twice a week with family members in "traveler dust ups"

to quote some great Bscene poster "fury's idea of sparring is loosening uncle jim's tooth behind the trailer"

Comment

Yeah I had that light shine in our eyes quite, everybody was chanting to get them to turn it off.
                    I know its bad but it did make me chuckle about the lights lol I thought fuk me they need to sort that out sharpish as there is gonna be trouble

Comment

Yeah, it shouldn't have been funny but it made me laugh even though the lights were blinding me! There was some funny comments flying about..

Can you imagine if that had happened during DeGale/Groves? There would have been a riot.

Comment

Working...
                      X