Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those attending Groves vs DeGale at O2 Arena!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's on my tickets then went here:

http://www.gotickets.com/seating_cha...a_-_london.php

Comment

probably not going now.

gutted.

Comment

Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
        oh right cheers.

403 is okay, 404 would have been a bit better.

Still quite a lot of money, really £55.

But then again, to watch Chelsea at home these days is nearly that much and we're a very boring team these days.

Comment

Much rather pay for a gentlemanly boxing night out than a drunken football day fighting with laughable Crystal Palace fans loooool

Comment

Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
            Much rather pay for a gentlemanly boxing night out than a drunken football day fighting with laughable Crystal Palace fans loooool
            I went to one of the preseason friendlies and Chelsea played Palace.

Seemed like more of a family club to me. Never been there before. Felt like being at Craven Cottage: a lot of men of chino's.

Comment

They are lol, Charlton and Palace are family clubs that's why they hate us (Millwall).

Comment

Hope this will be better than the Frank Warren show i attended at Wembley Arena last February. I will never forget that midget i saw doing cocaine in the toilet...Was hilarious actually. But yeah the card was bollox none of the fights went more then a few rounds.

Comment

I was there, Is that the one when DeFail can out with the rapper singing 'Chunky'?

I was right next to his personal invites lol. Met his sister down the stairs, she's not too bad.

Comment

I got tickets for a seat dead centre inside the ring (its a swivel chair), i guess i lucked out you guys!

Comment

Loooooooooool.

Comment

Working...
                      X