Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those attending Groves vs DeGale at O2 Arena!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
    Warren knows this is the seller buti think he was too embaressed to have a couple of like 10 bout novices headlining his PPV show

Glad the German has pulled out, im rootin for Bellew big time now! Another great grudge match, heard it kicked off at the presser today big time with them and also Groves and Chunky have said the winner gets all (purses) CANT WAIT SON!
    Cant belive , its a farce , bellew out , didnt make the weight at check weigh in.
    Surley, degale-groves is main event now

Comment

• Getting ready to leave for the weigh in in a bit.

Comment

• John, this is the email i got from AEG earlier today:

Weigh-in starts at 14:00. I'm not sure what time they'll be on scales, but better early I guess...

Comment

• what time is the groves degale fight scheduled for?

Comment

• Yeah i think i might pop over. Is it inside the o2 arena and is it defiently free>

Comment

• og, Its inside the o2 at a club called indigo. Yep it is free, not sure how busy it will be though. im gonna head there for 145.

Comment

• I'm there now the queue has just formed. It is free. I'm wearing the grey Mckenzie hoodie lol.

Comment

• Didnt see you haha....did you see them square up? That polish bloke lookes hopeless.

Comment

• Originally posted by red boy View Post
                    Didnt see you haha....did you see them square up? That polish bloke lookes hopeless.
                    I was in the second row on the balcony, I shouted, the butures fright lol.

Yeah he does, how big was his head!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
                      Cant belive , its a farce , bellew out , didnt make the weight at check weigh in.
                      Surley, degale-groves is main event now
                      Gutted mate.

Yeah Surely now, im probably in the minority here but if Clev was fighting in my back garden i wouldnt even look out the window! Dude does nothing for me....

Comment

Working...
                      X