No announcement yet.

Jeff Lacy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Lacy

Lacy are one big chicken,he say i`m not ready to fight Kessler right now: chicken,chicken,chicken,That a looser,**** JEFF LACY :gay:

Well I don't think Lacy can back out of the Calzaghe fight now after all the stuff he's said in the press, and Calzaghe is a much tougher fight than Kessler.

If Lacy is chasing the Calzaghe fight, I definatly wouldn't call him a chicken!

Comment

Originally posted by jangeorg
      Lacy are one big chicken,he say i`m not ready to fight Kessler right now: chicken,chicken,chicken,That a looser,**** JEFF LACY :gay:
      Dude are you ****ing nuts Kessler can't even hold Lacys jock strap he is just another protected Eoropean ***** ass fighter and don't you worry if he keeps that record nice like that Lacy will take care of him someday too he is hardly someone Lacy has to fight to prove himself further at this point tho.

Comment

Originally posted by raesaad
        Dude are you ****ing nuts Kessler can't even hold Lacys jock strap he is just another protected Eoropean ***** ass fighter and don't you worry if he keeps that record nice like that Lacy will take care of him someday too he is hardly someone Lacy has to fight to prove himself further at this point tho.

another protected Eoropean ***** ass fighter,you are nuts,Kessler are the biggest WBA Super Middleweight champ in the world and Lacy are just one big chicken gay

Comment

you can say that when lacy has beaton one of the european champs

Comment

Working...
          X