where can we watch zab judahs bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where can we watch zab judahs bout

any uk tv showing boxing this weekend

Nah, im pretty sure no UK tv broadcasters are showing judhas fight. Ill have links on saturday

Comment

Any channel showing Lopez-Marquez???

Comment

No channels in UK telecatsing the fights, have to get a link from net, wont be any trouble

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
          No channels in UK telecatsing the fights, have to get a link from net, wont be any trouble
          who wants to be on the comp at 3am!!???!??!?!?!?!? finding links for fights??!?!?!?!?!?

noo... tv should show this ****

Comment

G Dog is usin his sources to find a link, G Dog WILL find one...G Dog is the king of streams

DONT POST THEM, JUST THRU PM'S!!!

Comment

Are the fights tonight a hour earlier than usual?. (because we turned the clocks back last week) or have they done that in America aswell?.

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
                Are the fights tonight a hour earlier than usual?. (because we turned the clocks back last week) or have they done that in America aswell?.
                Only a 4 hour time difference with New York at the minute, so should be an hour earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
                  Yah, I've been having to do that ever since I started watching boxing 3 years ago. Its silly how we dont get much boxing coverage over here.

If I stumble across a HD stream I'll be sure to PM it to you, and you do the same for me

If its just a normal stream I'll just assume you guys have found it already.

Comment

PM me for streams for both

Comment

Working...
                    X