Andre Ward vs. Allan Green

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ward vs. Allan Green

Hey guys,
    Just wanted to let you know that you can watch this fight in the UK with us. We’re showing the next installment of the World Super Six Boxing Classic on channel 480 this Saturday night at 3am. If you haven’t got satellite then no worries because you can always stream it from our website primetimelive.co.uk. There’s no reason why you should miss the Ward Vs Green fight.
    Any questions just ask...

My country is showing it for free.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingPPV View Post
      Hey guys,
      Just wanted to let you know that you can watch this fight in the UK with us. We’re showing the next installment of the World Super Six Boxing Classic on channel 480 this Saturday night at 3am. If you haven’t got satellite then no worries because you can always stream it from our website primetimelive.co.uk. There’s no reason why you should miss the Ward Vs Green fight.
      Any questions just ask...
      bl00dy rip off mate

Comment

We really need to support these guys.Remember we used to have Setanta showing us boxing and they went bust.Now only SKy and Sky doesnt really show us much.

Comment

Anyone know what time the ring walks are?

Comment

Part of me would love to support Primetime, but the quality is, at best, the same as an average internet stream and I can't afford to spend money on that

Comment

They give this link http://www.livestreamonlinefree.info...line-free.html but still not working

Comment

Boring fight

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                  We really need to support these guys.Remember we used to have Setanta showing us boxing and they went bust.Now only SKy and Sky doesnt really show us much.
                  @ your signature: Keeping "quite"? Quite what?

Comment

Originally posted by apokalips View Post
                    Part of me would love to support Primetime, but the quality is, at best, the same as an average internet stream and I can't afford to spend money on that

Have to say I disagree with that. I have watched Klitschko plus all the Super Six fights with them on my television on Sky channel 480 and the quality was just as good as Sky Sports. And compared with Sky, I found £5.95 an absolute bargain. With three small kids it's harder at the moment to get out (my wife's a fan, too) so we are delighted to have another source of televised boxing in the UK. We have found the service good, the quality of picture/sound good, have no complaints whatsoever, I would recommend it (stress have never tried the streamed version over the internet). Realize I sound like a ridiculous fanboy here, just wanted to balance some of the other comments on poor quality (I strongly disagree) and high price (I strongly disagree for what it is). And I am nothing to do with the company! Just a married daddy fight fan who thinks we UK boxing fans need to support this sort of service rather than knock it. It is really good!!

Comment

Working...
                    X