Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Will Be Barrera's Next Opponent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is also weird that Pac is the Ring magazine champ and he does not have to have mis-mandatories.

In the world of boxing, especially mexico, MAB is still the bigger name, and MAB still has the negotiating power.

By the way Kaydo, your sig is disturbing me.

Comment

Anchondo

You guys are very wishful thinkers, but Barrera's next fight is already in the bag, it'll be in May vs. WBO champ Mike Anchondo on PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by SacTown1
        You guys are very wishful thinkers, but Barrera's next fight is already in the bag, it'll be in May vs. WBO champ Mike Anchondo on PPV.
        No way MAB will fight PACMAN again. MAB has already learned his lesson in previous fights. MAB will choose his fights but PACMAN and MARQUEZ are not in the list.

Comment

It would be cool if cotto dropped down to his weight class

Comment

Barrera should fight Marquez, and the winner has to face Morales-Pacquiao winner. SOMEONE in that damn weight class needs to prove they are better than the others. All we know at this time is that Marquez is the worst of the four.

Comment

Originally posted by LittleBigMan
              Barrera should fight Marquez, and the winner has to face Morales-Pacquiao winner. SOMEONE in that damn weight class needs to prove they are better than the others. All we know at this time is that Marquez is the worst of the four.

I guess you are right . . . JMM has the skills alright . . . but he doesn't have the balls to act as a real CHAMP . . . A TWO BELTED champion. Style wise . . . he is effective but very boring.

Check his last fight against Salido these two guys mixed it up for only 3 rounds out of the total 12 . . . the rest are all wasted rounds. What a sleeper.

Comment

Oh, JMM showed plenty of balls when he got up three times in that first round vs. Manny, only to take PacMan to school the following 11 rounds.

My fearless forecast is that Morales will beat PacMan, who then will fight -and lose to, JMM. Look for Morales - Barrera IV for 2006!

Comment

If MABs gonna campaign at 130,then he should first fight one of the Gatekeepers at 130 in Jesus Chavez and Carlos Hernandez.

Comment

Yodsanan 3K Battery Nanthachai is the avoided one @130. The Thai Tyson is a worthy opponent and will beat Barrera's ass. MAB avoided his unification challenge and has opted for the much safer fight against Anchondo instead.

Comment

I heard Barrera will fight Scott Harrison

Comment

Working...
                      X