Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting Eubank Interview (NEW)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eubank says Henry Wharton is the toughest guy he ever fought....
    Being a traveller my self I have met Henry Wharton a fair few times and can vouch hes a gent and one tough fella

Comment

gd read, always liked eubank, great guy and gd boxer.

Comment

I love listening to ex-boxer and i love this interview, I agree Boxing isnt a sport anymore..

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
          How do you recall the (Joe) Calzaghe fight?

The main thing I remember about Calzaghe was how hard he punched. I thought he had bricks in his gloves at one point. On top of that - he was big, he was strong, he was hearty, he had fast hand speed and he had a very awkward southpaw stance.
          If you remember Calzaghe having heavy hands then you must have thought it was him in the black skin. The present day Muhammed Ali punches harder than Calzaghe.

I still can't believe that Eubank lost to the that overrated ballroom dancing cokehead from Wales. A real stain on his record. The question is - is it counter-balanced by the fact his bombs sent a brave Michael Watson to a future career in gospel singing? Perhaps. If Watson had been an American then it would an obvious 'yes' - but i've got to mark him down a little for cabbaging another UK fighter.

Your thoughts welcomed.

Comment

wow Cerullo G.O.D has got his period today

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/oth...=feeds-newsxml

Comment

Green k for posting that mate

Comment

Working...
                X