No announcement yet.

Mitchell/Katsidis live on Sky Sports 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
    why would it be the last fight you ever watch?
    Erm, let's just say (at least if the plan holds out) I'll be going... somewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
      Erm, let's just say (at least if the plan holds out) I'll be going... somewhere...
      i duno what you are insinuating,am i being a bit ****** here? lol

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
        i duno what you are insinuating,am i being a bit ****** here? lol
        Nah, don't worry about it. :wnk1:

It's all in hand.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
          Nah, don't worry about it. :wnk1:

It's all in hand.
          well hope your not guna do anything ****** mate

Comment

So on May 15th it's gonna be Mitchell vs Katsidis (great fight with interesting undercard) followed later by Khan vs Malignaggi....all free, on Sky Sports?

I'm having a hard time getting my head round how awesome that is. But if that's the case...**** yeah.

Comment

Kevin Mitchell is the only boxer im aware that doesnt really care about money only legacy! he coulda went on sky box office for Khan vs Malignaggi card but doesnt, ledgend! He took 20% of the purse for this fight so Kats would fight in England Kats got 80%!!

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
                Kevin Mitchell is the only boxer im aware that doesnt really care about money only legacy! he coulda went on sky box office for Khan vs Malignaggi card but doesnt, ledgend! He took 20% of the purse for this fight so Kats would fight in England Kats got 80%!!
                ****, 20%. So after Frank Warren gets his share he's not really gonna make anything, is he? But on the plus side he gets to fight in his favourite sport's clubs stadium in front of all his fans. And if that doesn't bring the best out of you then nothing will. So if Mitchell wins this fight there is a lot of money to be made in the future.

Tough fight though. Katsidis is a ****in warrior.

Comment

Great news for us fans.

wonderkhan has sorted out a deal to show i fight in the UK yet.

Comment

Good stuff

Comment

last time i doubted kevin mitchell's boxing ability, it cost me £20 so i wont do it again. he dispatched prescott with ease and i think he'll outpoint katsidis this time around. katsidis is one dimensional and mitchell has proven himself to be a very intelligent and disciplined fighter...

Comment

Working...
                      X