No announcement yet.

primetime Froch Kessler preview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• primetime Froch Kessler preview

Just watching the Ward Kessler fight they are showing it in full atm. I know they repeat these shows all the time, so im guessing this has been on before and will be on again.

Do they show Froch Dirrel in full as well? Havent been able to bring myself to watch that fight again as it was so ****e, but might score it again if its on for free.

What time are the fighters due in the ring?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
      The main event is due to start on Primetime Tv (channel 480) at approx. 9.50pm on Saturday.

Hope you enjoy the fight and if you have any other questions just let me know.

Jess

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingPPV View Post
        The main event is due to start on Primetime Tv (channel 480) at approx. 9.50pm on Saturday.

Hope you enjoy the fight and if you have any other questions just let me know.

Jess
        I presume this is only available to Sky subscribers?

Is there any chance at all that Primetime will become available to people with other providers? This is definitely a fight I would pay for if It was available to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
          Originally posted by Top Cat View Post
          I presume this is only available to Sky subscribers?

Is there any chance at all that Primetime will become available to people with other providers? This is definitely a fight I would pay for if It was available to me.
          You can also view it on Virgin - on demand - live events.

Not sure if that helps you at all?

Jess

Comment

Working...
          X