No announcement yet.

Who will lose there 0 first?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will lose there 0 first?

Degale,Gavin or Saunders? i know theres alot of other british talent out there at the mo but im just wondering who do people think will lose their undefeated status first?
    I think Degale has the biggest chance hes a great fighter but it still looks like he thinks he has gear on, as he is getting hit alot still.
    anyway thoughts?
    Degale
    60.00%
    Saunders
    26.67%
    Gavin
    13.33%

Degale is rubbish I'd be suprised if he even won a European title, its only a matter of time before Groves leaves him on the canvas.

Comment

I picked degale

mitchell,brook and cleverly-who do you think will lose their 0 first?

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
        I picked degale

mitchell,brook and cleverly-who do you think will lose their 0 first?
        Mitchell and not because i don't think he is talented (i do) more that i think he is gonna be facing very good fighters quicker and has more chance to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
          Mitchell and not because i don't think he is talented (i do) more that i think he is gonna be facing very good fighters quicker and has more chance to lose.
          ye thats what i was thinking

he is older than the other two and at a different stage of his career

how you see his fight with katz going?

Comment

Im really looking forward to it, will most likely be a war and imo it's a bit of a toss up, Im gonna go with Mitchell though dude impressed me last time out alot.

Comment

Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
              Im really looking forward to it, will most likely be a war and imo it's a bit of a toss up, Im gonna go with Mitchell though dude impressed me last time out alot.
              ye i feel the same,it will definitly be entertaining

the way mitchell has honed his boxing skills instead of brawling has been really impressive

Comment

Working...
              X