No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Marquez second encounter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alliberg26
    Robbie Peden Is A Joke...he Is Over The Hill....he Beat Nate Campbell Because Nate Was Acting Stupid And Let His Hands Down In A Show Of Bravado And Robbie Decked Him...but The Fight Before That Point Was Dominated By Nate...it Was A Shut Out Until That Point..manny Is A Coward For Fighting Such A Nobody...once He Fights A Real Boxer With Skills..he Will Be Crying Once Again...freddie Roach Is A Joke..he Knows That He Has An Expose Fighter In The End Of His Career And He Is Trying To Milk It...
    Peden is a joke and manny is a coward? and you are what?

Comment

Originally posted by chito
      maybe if he tko'd pacman, he'd be there at no. 10, i am not so sure. have you seen this fighter, i have never seen him so i have no idea what's his style and how he fights. is he as exciting as pacquiao?
      A fighter doesnt necessairly have to be 'exciting' in order to cause a power puncher serious problems in the ring. Peden is okay...definately better than average. Although I look for Pac to win, I wouldnt necessairly count Peden out. He has a tendecy to suprise people.

Comment

Originally posted by alliberg26
        Robbie Peden Is A Joke...he Is Over The Hill....he Beat Nate Campbell Because Nate Was Acting Stupid And Let His Hands Down In A Show Of Bravado And Robbie Decked Him...but The Fight Before That Point Was Dominated By Nate...it Was A Shut Out Until That Point..manny Is A Coward For Fighting Such A Nobody...once He Fights A Real Boxer With Skills..he Will Be Crying Once Again...freddie Roach Is A Joke..he Knows That He Has An Expose Fighter In The End Of His Career And He Is Trying To Milk It...
        Regardless of what Manny is or is not, and regardless of who he fights, Roach is far from a joke. He wasnt voted the Trainer of the Year in Ring Mag. for nothing..the trainer doesnt make the fighter. He can only work with what that fighter already has, and Roach has done too much good with too many fighters in the past to be a joke

Comment

I personally think the Pacman is very overrated and relies on his first few rounds unloading with power and getting taken to school in the later rounds! I can't see him ever beating anyone with a v.good chin and a bit of craft ever again!

Comment

3 Gay

3 Gay aint even worth his time. Pac will take his time and tune up Peden. As for El Horrible, it is a science baby. EM had to change the way he usually fights because he knew that he couldnt go toe 2 toe with the man. Pac will make the adjustments, and DESTROY him. Hopefully, Pac gets his chance if EM doesnt run to another weight class again.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaloocboy
              3 Gay aint even worth his time. Pac will take his time and tune up Peden. As for El Horrible, it is a science baby. EM had to change the way he usually fights because he knew that he couldnt go toe 2 toe with the man. Pac will make the adjustments, and DESTROY him. Hopefully, Pac gets his chance if EM doesnt run to another weight class again.
              Thats overestimating Pac's skills and underestimating Eriks. In a rematch, the same thing happens all over again, unless they use Reyes gloves..then Pac gets stopped early on.

Comment

Gloves

If they would have used Reyes gloves in the first place Pac would have won, EM was the one that didnt want to use them

Comment

Originally posted by Kaloocboy
                  If they would have used Reyes gloves in the first place Pac would have won, EM was the one that didnt want to use them

Its a miracle that Pac finished the fight with the gloves they used..no way he could withstand that punishment with Reyes. Eriks chin is made of granite...Pac would not have ko'ed him regardless.

Comment

Pac wins via murder!

Comment

It was no miracle, if you know the kid. Everyone has their opinion, and obviously you are a EM supporter, I am a Pac supporter, I remeber allot of the same things being said before Pac fought MAB, I guess that why they actually fight before the outcome is determined.

Comment

Working...
                      X