Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Marquez second encounter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd favour Marquez in the rematch, but would want a Manny victory so he could get it on with Morales again.

Comment

Originally posted by abdiel2k3
      awww
      whata fukin chicken gay
      we all know who hes avoiden
      tune up my ass
      fukin ***** just needs to get right back in the ring with him
      i aint even gona say his name either
      cuz we all know who im talkin bout
      he got lucky the last time
      ya he KOd him
      ya it was pretty one sided
      but so what
      it was a bad nite
      and if pac aint the chicken gay i know he is
      hed accecpt the rematch
      alright fuk it
      ill say the name

we want Pacquaio-3k battery 2
      lmao
      You didnt!!!(oh yes you did funky!!) You went and rammed a stick in the bee's nest

Comment

Originally posted by chito
        yes, i hope so. but this peden guy is dangerous, losing only to marquez and the other loss i don't know where he got it. he's got 135 wins as an amateur so basically he's a very good counter-puncher just like marquez, that's what the report said. if he wins and morales wants to fight him again, then i think there would be a rematch bet. him and morales, big money fights, that's what pacquiao wants.

True..but he can be beat...Nate Campbell had him beat and then got stupid and stuck his chin out (and Peden kindly put his lights out...halarious!) Should be a good one for Manny

Comment

Originally posted by tracylee
          True..but he can be beat...Nate Campbell had him beat and then got stupid and stuck his chin out (and Peden kindly put his lights out...halarious!) Should be a good one for Manny
          is the fight inked already, I am not keeping my hopes to high until, everything is signed....

i hope to see a good fight ...

Comment

Originally posted by jomapac
            is the fight inked already, I am not keeping my hopes to high until, everything is signed....

I dont know..but I'd love to see it too Jo! Gotta run...McKay is trying to talk to you guys on the Pinoy thread (since youre obviously awake)

Comment

Originally posted by jomapac

i think it would push through because peden is hungry for recognition and he thinks that by beating pacquiao puts his name along the 130 lb elites. it would be a good tune-up fight for pacquiao but as i said before will be a very risky one because this fighter from australia is good just like marquez. but i still favor pacquiao to pull this one off, if he could top his performance from that previous loss to morales, i bet he would win this one.

Comment

Originally posted by chito
                i think it would push through because peden is hungry for recognition and he thinks that by beating pacquiao puts his name along the 130 lb elites. it would be a good tune-up fight for pacquiao but as i said before will be a very risky one because this fighter from australia is good just like marquez. but i still favor pacquiao to pull this one off, if he could top his performance from that previous loss to morales, i bet he would win this one.
                Lets say that peden beats Pac, does it put him in the top 10 p4p list? Pac beat Barr. and he got in.

Comment

Originally posted by BROWN BOMBER
                  Lets say that peden beats Pac, does it put him in the top 10 p4p list? Pac beat Barr. and he got in.
                  longshot....

Comment

Originally posted by BROWN BOMBER
                    maybe if he tko'd pacman, he'd be there at no. 10, i am not so sure. have you seen this fighter, i have never seen him so i have no idea what's his style and how he fights. is he as exciting as pacquiao?

Comment

Robbie Peden Is A Joke...he Is Over The Hill....he Beat Nate Campbell Because Nate Was Acting Stupid And Let His Hands Down In A Show Of Bravado And Robbie Decked Him...but The Fight Before That Point Was Dominated By Nate...it Was A Shut Out Until That Point..manny Is A Coward For Fighting Such A Nobody...once He Fights A Real Boxer With Skills..he Will Be Crying Once Again...freddie Roach Is A Joke..he Knows That He Has An Expose Fighter In The End Of His Career And He Is Trying To Milk It...

Comment

Working...
                      X