Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next non-UK fights to be announced for Sky Sports?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next non-UK fights to be announced for Sky Sports?

What do you reckon? I think Sky Sports will surely get involved in the following:

Pacquiao vs Clottey
    Klitschko vs Chambers
    Mosley vs Mayweather

They showed Pacquiao-Cotto and Mayweather-Marquez and were going to show Mosley-Berto plus they almost always show the Klitschko's fights as they know Klitschko vs Haye is gonna happen at some point and do big PPV numbers.

I would say that those three fights will deffo be shown live on Sky,Also Vitali/Valuev I reckon.

Comment

all klit,manny and floyd fights will always be shown and khans next fight and hattons return. david haye vs john ruiz most likely aswell. i hope sky pick up some other big fights tho like roy jr vs hopkins or some light welter fights since setanas gone

Comment

Originally posted by murmagic View Post
        all klit,manny and floyd fights will always be shown and khans next fight and hattons return. david haye vs john ruiz most likely aswell. i hope sky pick up some other big fights tho like roy jr vs hopkins or some light welter fights since setanas gone
        We might get the Hopkins-Jones fight included in the Haye-Ruiz PPV as Haye-Ruiz is being shown on the Hopkins-Jones HBO PPV in the states I think.

Comment

They will more than liley show the fights you mentioned. Hopefully they pick up Jones vs Hopkins 2 on it's channels too.

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
            They will more than liley show the fights you mentioned. Hopefully they pick up Jones vs Hopkins 2 on it's channels too.
            id say that would be PPV cause its on the same night as the Haye vs ruiz fight so itl be good ppv

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
              id say that would be PPV cause its on the same night as the Haye vs ruiz fight so itl be good ppv
              Yeah can see them including it in the PPV package. Kinda like how they packaged Pacquiao vs De La Hoya in with an Amir Khan fight against ***in.

Comment

mosley/mayweather
                pacman/clottey
                roy jones/hopkins
                all hatton, khan, haye and klitschko fights

hopefully they start to pick up more US fight like the Paul Williams vs Sergio Martinez fight we missed out on last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Slugger_P4P View Post
                  mosley/mayweather
                  pacman/clottey
                  roy jones/hopkins
                  all hatton, khan, haye and klitschko fights

hopefully they start to pick up more US fight like the Paul Williams vs Sergio Martinez fight we missed out on last year.
                  This.

I really hope they start showing more fights like Williams vs Martinez. Really hope they start showing Gamboa and Juanma Lopez fights like Setanta started to do.

Sky should try sign deals with GBP and TR to get all their fights shown in the UK and have options of PPV's. They would make plenty of money off it and gain more customers. We lack to much Boxing in the UK.

Comment

true even fights like pavlik vs martinez if bradley fights valero etc

Comment

Working...
                    X