No announcement yet.

Barnes is getting his ass kicked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barnes is getting his ass kicked

It's the 10th round and he's losing BIG.

If Nuumbembe loses this on the cards, Britain is officially the new Germany in the boxing world.

Comment

It's a draw.

Comment

your lying this cannot be true did you tape it

please post the fight up

Comment

apolgies i thought u was joking

just checked England is now becoming a joke a draw and before that I saw him get battered by Jimmy Vincent, that is why I don't have sky sports anymore they show rubbish fights and all frank warren boys are protected by the referee for example how many times has Mickey Vann refereed Ricky Hatton it is over 15 times check the record books and see for yourself

Comment

I didn't tape it, and you're preaching to the converted.

Comment

HANG ON THIS WAS A CLOSE FIGHT I ACTUALLY HAD IT TO BARNES BY 1 PT.

this is in no way similar to the Vincent fight.

which was a robbery.

bocxing isnt just scored on who plods forwards and throws the most punches, its also about ringcraft and skill.

watcht the fight agian score it subjectively and if you have it more than one point either way you dont know how to score boxing.

Comment

I had it even,some rounds were close and hard to score
                so it could have gone either way.Don't think Barnes is
                ever going to be world class,i would like to see a rematch
                where both fighters are fully prepared for each other.

Comment

You can't judge barnes on this 1 performance he only took the fight at 2 weaks notice and his opponent changed.

All i keep hearing from people is Barnes is overated, he got battered etc...
                  This was a bad perfomance by barnes but he does this from time to time, against lesser opponents he gets lazy in fights and just tries to do enough to win this time it backfired. The corner are just as much to blame, they kept telling him he was winning easy when clearly he wasn't.

People seem to forget the James Hare and Kevin McIntyre fights where he was different class.

His next fight is against Pryce on the Hatton Vs Zoo undercard and believe me you will see a different David Barnes.

Comment

great post.

think david is ojne of these gotta be up for it fighters, its was blatent he wasnt on friday.

Comment

Working...
                    X