Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harrison in pub ban!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think hes good enough to compete with all the big boys in SF Weight. The only one i think he could beat if he is on form on the night is Ijin Chi. Although Injin would probebly tire Scott out eventually then take the fight. But Scott is getting older all the time so there going to have to make a move sooner or later. He might not even get a chance if he fights Brodie (or his next opponent after that, hopfully Chi) the way he fought Victor Polo.

I really hope he dose well and gets a chance, because its going to be hella interesting to get a Scotsman (or another Brit) mixing it with the top 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Jank
      I don't think hes good enough to compete with all the big boys in SF Weight. The only one i think he could beat if he is on form on the night is Ijin Chi. Although Injin would probebly tire Scott out eventually then take the fight. But Scott is getting older all the time so there going to have to make a move sooner or later. He might not even get a chance if he fights Brodie (or his next opponent after that, hopfully Chi) the way he fought Victor Polo.

I really hope he dose well and gets a chance, because its going to be hella interesting to get a Scotsman (or another Brit) mixing it with the top 5.
      IMHO thats good move, after he fights and beats Brodie (???) go after Injin and then go after the Big Boys ...

Comment

chi is one of the big boys in my opinion, i give him a good chance agianst marquez and pac.

after all he very nearly beat morales in a disputed decision.

age isnt on his side though but i still think he owuld bash harrison up, basically he is a better version of scott in style and size.

Comment

Originally posted by JPW
          chi is one of the big boys in my opinion, i give him a good chance agianst marquez and pac.

after all he very nearly beat morales in a disputed decision.

age isnt on his side though but i still think he owuld bash harrison up, basically he is a better version of scott in style and size.
          JPW buddy whats your take on the upcoming injin-rocky fight??

I am going for Injin, like waht you said EM only beat him on a disputed decision, his Size and Style will overwhelm Rocky, I dont think Juarez will get Chi's respect to back him up ..

Comment

the thing with chi is he is getting old now. 31 isnbt young for a feather,

still underrated in my view.

id like to se ehim fight pac that oeuld be a brawl man, give pac the edge but a good fight

Comment

Originally posted by JPW
              the thing with chi is he is getting old now. 31 isnbt young for a feather,

still underrated in my view.

id like to se ehim fight pac that oeuld be a brawl man, give pac the edge but a good fight
              I think what's good about injin is his size and chin...

i also like to see him against the PAC, only thing I don't know if the fight is economically sound???

for sure we could not afford that fight in the Philippines, I don't know if Korea will finance it in Seoul, any chance of two Asians figthing in the US make GOOD MONEY ????

Comment

id sure pay to see it

Comment

Originally posted by jomapac
                  I think what's good about injin is his size and chin...

i also like to see him against the PAC, only thing I don't know if the fight is economically sound???

for sure we could not afford that fight in the Philippines, I don't know if Korea will finance it in Seoul, any chance of two Asians figthing in the US make GOOD MONEY ????
                  thas a very good question. i'd definately pay to see it but not too much. the average boxing fans here in the states prolly wouldn't pay to see it but the amount of true boxing fans is growing. if they had this fight in the states they would have to promote the hell out of it.

on another note, i'd love to see scott harrison fight here in the states. it sux that we don't get to see some of the great fighters from abroad. i mean from everywhere. i wish they would come out with a boxing channel. you know like the golf channel only it would actually be exciting. seriously...a golf channel?

Comment

Originally posted by JPW
                    id sure pay to see it
                    yeah like most if not all the true boxing fans (hardcore fans) as yourself ...

Comment

Originally posted by DR. FREECLOUD THE RIPPUH
                      thas a very good question. i'd definately pay to see it but not too much. the average boxing fans here in the states prolly wouldn't pay to see it but the amount of true boxing fans is growing. if they had this fight in the states they would have to promote the hell out of it.

on another note, i'd love to see scott harrison fight here in the states. it sux that we don't get to see some of the great fighters from abroad. i mean from everywhere. i wish they would come out with a boxing channel. you know like the golf channel only it would actually be exciting. seriously...a golf channel?
                      If ever Chi KO's or beat Rocky in impressive passion will he be a big name (or at least a potential) in the US ???

I HOPE Injin and Scott face each other and the winner gets hold of the 2 belts and then face JMM for the undisputed featherweight championships ....

i was hoping PAC to be in competition for the undisputed FW championship but last news was he was sticking at 130 lbs ...

Comment

Working...
                      X