Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What weight is Paul Williams best weight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What weight is Paul Williams best weight?

I am a fan of Paul Williams being so tall and an ectomorph he can fight at different weights. Which weight do you feel he is the most dangerous at?

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...0755&cat=boxer
    Looks like he's good at WW and LM

Comment

154 - LMW

i think he has to work too hard to make the 147 limit and that could work against him, it could rob him of some much needed energy in his fights (ala quintana). besides he is huge at that weight

i think 160 on the other hand is too much for him, iv no doubt that he could hold his own right now against alot of top 10 fighters but i hink that says more about the dearth of quality at 160 than it does about pwill. also physically he doesn't rehydrate up to as high a weight as some other fighters.

Comment

I'd like to see him stay at LMW and think he can prioduce his best form there before moving up to middle to take out that division.

Comment

147...he can beat anyone in the WW division 1 thru 10....

Comment

Early in has career he fought at light middleweight. He dropped to welterweight to pursue a title there. After fighting at middleweight lately, I'm not sure he can make welterweight any more. I assume it's at light middleweight too.

Comment

160 and up. Hes not going to get any fights below.

Comment

154 he's probably the most dangerous at. But with the state of 160 right now I think he could dominate there right now too.

Comment

Working...
                X